Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SFRL

The World was created in 6 days

5 posts in this topic

So in the Bible they day God created the world in 6 days and on the 7th day he rested.

When I look at my own life it goes roughly in 6 year cycles as well. 

11 - 17 I was this Alternative kid listening to music and making sense of the world. 

17 - 23 I was all about boxing and working out. Running and weights. 

23 - 28/29 it was all about education, achievements, and starting a career. 

28 - 34 was all about chasing women. 

Now at 34 I feel deep down a new chapter is starting but I have not really figured out what it is yet. 

Anyone else detects a cycle like that in themselfs. I think it's kind of coincidental. 

@SFRL Totally! Ive been taught that everything happens in 5 or 7 year cycles so now when I think about it....

1-7 I was taking in all the conditioning of my family just stumbling through kidergarten being freaked out by everyones emotions,
8-14 primary school and the start of HS, was a strange but somehow a comforting experience
15-22... oh shit here it stops making sense... OK Im gonna figure it out in a different way xD
1-5 kindergarten, just soaking in the environment
6-10 - taking in all of my family trauma, being very much conditioned
11-15 - moving into adolescent friendships and relationships, that was a weird phase where I really started feeling how different Im from others
16-20 - My initiation into awakening, where I went through difficult emotional upheavels, heartbreaks, anxieties, I had a several leg injuries during that time LOL =D Thats actually funny I never realized that... during this time I injured my leg to a point where I couldnt walk properly like 3 or 4 times. Also a lot of stress from school during this age, and addictions being quite real. OOh during this period I was also drinking quite a bit!
And 21-23, till this day, going through a massive kundalini awakening...Which would make this phase end at the age of 25! Well that's gonna be interesting!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

7 days refers to the 7 chakras 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

12 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@SFRL Totally! Ive been taught that everything happens in 5 or 7 year cycles so now when I think about it....

1-7 I was taking in all the conditioning of my family just stumbling through kidergarten being freaked out by everyones emotions,
8-14 primary school and the start of HS, was a strange but somehow a comforting experience
15-22... oh shit here it stops making sense... OK Im gonna figure it out in a different way xD
1-5 kindergarten, just soaking in the environment
6-10 - taking in all of my family trauma, being very much conditioned
11-15 - moving into adolescent friendships and relationships, that was a weird phase where I really started feeling how different Im from others
16-20 - My initiation into awakening, where I went through difficult emotional upheavels, heartbreaks, anxieties, I had a several leg injuries during that time LOL =D Thats actually funny I never realized that... during this time I injured my leg to a point where I couldnt walk properly like 3 or 4 times. Also a lot of stress from school during this age, and addictions being quite real. OOh during this period I was also drinking quite a bit!
And 21-23, till this day, going through a massive kundalini awakening...Which would make this phase end at the age of 25! Well that's gonna be interesting!

I envy you all that found self help in your twenties. What I would give to go back just a year or two. 

@Athena It is true, I find myself very fortunate beign able to be very aware so young.
At the same time, I have always been very "awake" from a young age. It was an insane torture in a family like mine. It devastated me completely, although nothing can stop me from putting all the pieces back together.

We see things the way we do for a reason. Maybe the things you didnt know before were that way only to set you up for a bigger transformation coming your way, acting as a catalyst!
If we were born with all the knowledge and insticts of the universe, there would be no transformational journey, yet taht is exactly what we are here for isnt it?! ;) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.