Ingit

Self negative talk!

4 posts in this topic

I’m struggling hard with my negative self talks... I don’t know why I don’t get aware that IM doing that which affect my studies... I know that I’m thinking wrong things... but I would dive and get caught up by them... I feel helpless...

?IngitScooby ?

Start with breathing practices. Breathe in love for 5 seconds, hold for 1 second, and breathe out all your negativity for 5 seconds, hold for one second and repeat. Do this for at least 15 minutes a day :) 

The breathe will help you so much in remaining as the awareness when thoughts arise! Remember you can’t stop thoughts with more thoughts, you can only redirect your focus; such as focusing on the breathe in the practice above friend.

Also I love to stop throughout the day in my deepest moments of negativity and just say an affirmation to my heart (not too the thoughts in my head) like, “I am love. Everything is love. I am peace. All is peaceful.” I say whatever feels natural. 

I hope this helps you as well Ingit. When negativity arises it is the perfect moment to give more love to yourself. The more you focus on love; or your awareness the more such subconscious beleifs can be purified and healed at record speed that creat such thoughts.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

I’m struggling hard with my negative self talks... I don’t know why I don’t get aware that IM doing that which affect my studies... I know that I’m thinking wrong things... but I would dive and get caught up by them... I feel helpless...

Brené Brown has some great resources for you to look into. Compassion towards yourself and self-acceptance are hard things to learn and take a lot of time but are completely worth it. I wish strength to your journey!

@Solace thanks... would love to have this screen clipping in my commonbook place.. ❤️

?IngitScooby ?