Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zunnyman

I have so many freakin questions, where do i look for answers

4 posts in this topic

I know this forum is a great place to ask questions, but I have way too many that I hold back from asking most as I don’t want to spam the forum. 

Questions related to dealing with fears, existential fear, whether my ego can retreat at any moment to go back into “normal mode” during a deep meditation session, courage, meaninglessness, dark night of the soul, etc. 

I recently have been dealing with a lot of ups and downs from consciousness work and feel the immediate need for answers, and yes I know I can just surrender to the fears and much of this post is fear related but it helps to have a roadmap and practical exercises, mindsets, advice, etc. 

And I have been lost and confused in business for example, but its easy to find answers online to get me out of my confusion. With spiritual work, the roadmap and specific problems don’t seem to be addressed much online.

Within yourself. The answers has always been within you.

How do you think the people who answer your questions found the answer? Within themselves.

You're not human, you're the universe

@zunnyman I don't want to come off all mystical hippie doo-dah, but I fear I will: look not to answers, but to the questions. Pick a question and ask yourself: what assumptions, beliefs, fears, desires, wants, needs, pains, etc are coming together to form this question? Then look at those assumptions etc and ask if they are really, really true

Perhaps watch Leo’s video on contemplative journaling or self inquiry.

A good question might be “What is a question”

The most satisfying answers come from within - from direct experience.