spicy_pickles

Hard work and major change (and negative comments)

5 posts in this topic

I’m happy to say I’ve been doing some major work on myself the last few months. 

Alcohol consumption is way down. I was using it as a coping mechanism. I barely touch it now. 

Lost about 8 lb. Can almost run for 3 miles. Started lifting weights as well. I can totally see and feel the changes in my body. 

Began taking care of myself a little more. Having more confidence and making myself look better. 

Pelted by a lot of negative comments. Smart ass comments. Snide remarks. Of course, all said in a joking manner. 

Makes me want to push even harder towards self development and improvement. 

congrats, im very proud of you. im sure it gets even better and more amazing here as you accomplish more, grow more and learn more ?

Keep going bro! You are capable of anything and you are living the proof of that! You only get this life once, so do what YOU want with it :)

On 2018-07-26 at 0:07 PM, spicy_pickles said:

I’m happy to say I’ve been doing some major work on myself the last few months. 

Alcohol consumption is way down. I was using it as a coping mechanism. I barely touch it now. 

Lost about 8 lb. Can almost run for 3 miles. Started lifting weights as well. I can totally see and feel the changes in my body. 

Began taking care of myself a little more. Having more confidence and making myself look better. 

Pelted by a lot of negative comments. Smart ass comments. Snide remarks. Of course, all said in a joking manner. 

Makes me want to push even harder towards self development and improvement. 

DO not let them take your soul.

Whatever the price you must pay.

Do no let them take your soul.

Well done girl!! ? 

Usually snide remarks and subtle negative comments come from people which have their own issues to deal with. Show them compassion, wish them all the best and carry on being you ?❤️