Sippycup

Does Leo ever speak of "spirit guides" "angels" & "dark entities"

8 posts in this topic

He seems like an intelligent and logical yet open minded guy - and I'm sick of getting information about this stuff from strange-ass characters my ego doesn't relate to.

I had an intense awakening experience lately where I believed my "spirit guides" were advising me to carry out certain tasks to awaken fully. And it fucking felt like that too when I did them - but extreme pain when I resisted them. This all happening after some daily breathing techniques and setting the intention to be "guided". 

What actually is "spirit guidance"? Could it just be subconscious? Are entities & spirits legit? Would love to know the psychology behind what is happening here. 

Ask and you shall receive ?

Btw, you are a spirit in a human body; other “entities” are spirits who currently do not have bodies and they reside from the astral and causal dimensions (based in the materialistic universe), all the way to the spiritual realms.

They are real. They exist and are probably looking at you right now. Are beleifs are so powerful here; if we don’t beleive in them we will not see them. Since your intentions were to be guided, and then you had that experience, then trust that that was your spirit guides. They will answer your calls, have faith in your power to do that.

Namaste.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

That's not the focus of Actualized.org. You can find plenty of New Age channels on YT who focus on that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura is it not the focus because you don't believe it's helpful? I didn't think so either until I was thrust into it

@Outer I fucking hope so. Chakra meditation and love are New Age? who knew

Edited by Sippycup

1 hour ago, Sippycup said:

@Leo Gura is it not the focus because you don't believe it's helpful? I didn't think so either until I was thrust into it

It can be very helpful, but also a potential trap.

Some people are much more paranormally attuned than others. Genetic factors probably play a big role. I am not one of those people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.