tsuki

Mystical experiences vs radical recontextualizations

248 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein Why is asking questions more compelling to you than answering them?

I learned that just recently, when I listened to the "Never-ending story" audiobook. I realized how much freaking (!!!) wisdom is packed into this one story. I was able to take the perspectives of different characters and understand why they say what they say and why they do what they do. It felt seriously mystical and I keep going back to the story because I'm sure there is even more to discover.

8 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein What is it about impartiality that it is so important?

I think there is a Mooji video that explains that quite well.... it's about not being involved in an accident. Let me see if I can find it. It was posted here in the forum a few weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Did my 'personal' answers give you anything of value?

Tremendous amounts! You have a great talent to observe and describe the observed in words, Tsuki!
And you read my latest journal entries, right? ;-)

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Why are you, the quiet lurker, keep lurking in this thread instead of joining?

So wait, are you saying that I haven't joined the conversation and I was just lurking? lol....you are funny, Tsuki!

1 minute ago, Zweistein said:

So wait, are you saying that I haven't joined the conversation and I was just lurking? lol....you are funny, Tsuki!

@Zweistein I went meta on the thread and pointed a finger at the lurking viewer that keeps going back to this thread and is for some reason does not join. It was an invitation. Did I just blow it?
It's quite interesting that you thought it was about you :). But I can see given the context it was asked in.

4 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

I learned that just recently, when I listened to the "Never-ending story" audiobook. I realized how much freaking (!!!) wisdom is packed into this one story. I was able to take the perspectives of different characters and understand why they say what they say and why they do what they do. It felt seriously mystical and I keep going back to the story because I'm sure there is even more to discover.

So... what is it about questions that they are more compelling than answering???

5 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

Tremendous amounts! You have a great talent to observe and describe the observed in words, Tsuki!
And you read my latest journal entries, right? ;-)

So... what specifically about my 'personal' answers was of value to you?

Damn, you're slippery.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

36 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki no i didn’t want to corner you... you cornerd me yourself. i surrender to questions every time. why do you think children are the best teachers? 

@now is forever Poor little cornered us :P. Are we good now?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein I went meta on the thread and pointed a finger at the lurking viewer that keeps going back to this thread and is for some reason does not join. It was an invitation. Did I just blow it?
It's quite interesting that you thought it was about you :). But I can see given the context it was asked in.

So... what is it about questions that they are more compelling than answering???

So... what specifically about my 'personal' answers was of value to you?

Damn, you're slippery.

@tsuki
What made you think that I thought it was about "me"? Isn't our whole discussion here about I=you=we?

Wouldn't it be great, if you find it out "yourself"?  lol

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@now is forever Poor little cornered us :P. Are we good now?

you know that it means you corner yourself. because you corner others.

8 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

What made you think that I thought it was about "me"? Isn't our whole discussion here about I=you=we

@Zweistein What is the difference between 'me' and I=you=we?

8 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

Wouldn't it be great, if you find it out "yourself"?  lol

Even if you talk about 'you' I still find out the answer 'myself'.

you know that it means you corner yourself. because you corner others.

@now is forever Do I, or do you? What is the difference between us, if we're both cornered?

Edited by tsuki

the feeling of being responsible for something we couldn’t prevent. maybe foresee, too.

Edited by now is forever

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein What is the difference between 'me' and I=you=we?

Did I say there is a difference? lol 

@Zweistein So, I guess my questions aren't worth answering then.

29 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein So, I guess my questions aren't worth answering then.

no you didn’t give a sufficient answer. if you give up answering you make yourself the one who is not worth answering. it’s the right question and the right answer, that forms unity. if you predict the answer while someone is answering accordingly to the wish it‘s of course not the right answer, because then you could have answered it yourself. so if someone intuits the right answer and asks a question the question will not stop until you figured it out by yourself in a self sufficient way.

but what about getting the right answers when it wasn’t even initially you asking the questions?

who then did answer the question? still you because you figured out to ask for them.

but it’s still a unity that made it happen.

Edited by now is forever

Let me answer with a video - can you take in this energy, Tsuki?

Will my answers ever be satisfying enough?

@Zweistein That energy was delicious, thank you.
How do I keep asking questions if I'm satisfied?
Oh, wait...

For pure entertainment, maybe? 9_9:D
Or maybe because I=you=we have this tiny tiny hope that people could "wake up" a bit more?

Edited by Zweistein

@Zweistein But then, we could continue this conversation forever.
Haven't we split for a few hours last time this conclusion was posted?

Isn't it always our choice to split and come together again?

i guess if nothing is holy nothing is holy, if nothing is holy there is nothing wholly.

something has to be holy, we are lost if not.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I acknowledged your inner child.
I won't pick on it any longer. Sorry.

We're both looking for wholeness, but in the opposite directions.
To me, motion is whole and indivisible.
To you, stillness is whole and indivisible.

Both are fine.

@tsuki i‘m not sure what you want to say if i found stillness in motion, and motion in stillness.

could you explain?

did you find motion in stillness, and stillness in motion?

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki i‘m not sure what you want to say if i found stillness in motion, and motion in stillness.

could you explain?

did you find motion in stillness, and stillness in motion?

@now is forever Yes
Beliefs are born and instantly annihilated.
It is neither that I'm still, nor in motion.
Constant zoom.

This conversation so far was a fuel to start this reaction.