Nic

Self Mastery Program Gary Van Warmerdam 10/10

46 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Nic said:

@Richard Alpert you are welcome!

I'm glad you joined the course!

I hope you'll do a review on it too! 

I've been doing his relationship course lately.... OMG absolutely fantastic! Totally worth it! I've been putting it on the side for years as it came out after the advance series... and Gary decided to put it between the 2 courses. Now that I've done it, I understand why. At first I thought it was for commercial reasons. But no it isn't. It's a smart course on how to avoid drama in any relationship.

I'm going to do another review on the relationship course someday too! Still working on it! I still have a lot of progress to do...  a lot to unlearn. The quality is definitely there and I feel it work doing the work every day.

http://www.pathwaytohappiness.com/self_mastery.htm

If anybody is interested on doing the relationship course without the mastery program... I guess you could, but you'd be for sure better off doing the mastery program first. 

thanks for the info. Lately i have just been listening the podcasts, but i have to re-listen them and take notes just like you did.

You probably recommend to take the part 2 on self mastery course also?

I will try to remenber to write review on the course after i have completed it.

9 hours ago, Richard Alpert said:

You probably recommend to take the part 2 on self mastery course also?

Yes I do!

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Tanks for the review, I will think about him if I want to try a new self help courses ! ;)

It has been almost 18 month... i saw this review and tried self mastery course...  the moment i went through first few sessions, i decided this is the only practice i am going to follow for sometime.. i stopped all the other course practices.... 

now i see my life with a new vantage point that I never would have imagined 2 years back. With the help of this course i developed skills to change many of the fundamental core beliefs which killing my happiness.  This simple change created profound difference with my relationships, carrier, finances and this list will go on... 

this course helped me to place all my intellectual knowledge into practice with ease.. handling my inner resistance was one of the major turning point in my life... Can we achieve greater goals with play full joy.? it could sound like a far fetched idea.. when i started to study and observe my mind ... my emotions stopped working against me ... now they have become my great allies to achieve these goals. 

The expansion of consciousness started to happen in everyday life and its still going on. 

I feel really grateful for this review. Thank you so much Nic !!!

On 10/12/2017 at 3:44 PM, Ragul87 said:

I feel really grateful for this review. Thank you so much Nic !!!

That just made my day! I'm so glad I did this review, that you enjoyed it as much as I did. I still take it as reference point in my life everyday. Hope other reviews will come!

Take care and thank you for sharing your experience!

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Didnt read everything you guys said but can you explain it how do you work on emotions its like working on your mindsets or something?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.