Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocHoliday

S.D. Stage Green is gonna be super awesome!

4 posts in this topic

... and this video is the proof for that.

Don't be so mislead by the title and don't prejudge the video:) There's much much more in it that will absolutely fascinate you. 

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

This video is absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing!

His videos on romantic love being a cause of "mindfulness" really gets me thinking. Is romantic love a temporary feeling of enlightenment? Is romantic love when the mind stops seeking? 

I also enjoyed his viewpoint on disease. I still have a hard time believing that thoughts cause or prevent disease though. I have always hated hearing that. Because I don't ever want to look at a sick person and think they caused it in some way.

@Brittany Yeah, I totally get you. I've set myself the goal to heal my scoliosis and in order to do that I need to grow 2cm of bone in my lower left leg. Seems like a great challenge, but I find that the more you get into it and the more you study all of these guys like Lipton, Dispenza, Gregg Braden and Dr.John Bergman etc., the more you see how true it really is. It's so fascinating and astounding.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!