Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RabbitHole

Visual Snow.

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I have many posts to make, but will figure out what how to put others in words llter, so I'm starting with something that has annoyed me for pretty much my life - visual snow, google can explain It  to you, but for me It started like 8-10 years ago at age around 12-14, honestly don't know exactly because I don't remember living with clear vision, but I know I had It. So basically It started as slight dizinness, which grew into distorted vision, luckily I have no specific figures like floaters, but I feel like my vision is constantly out of focus with some flashing lights or opposite - shadows. This isn't really "emotional problem" directly, but this really drains me, I believe I would be so much happier, just by having clear vision. I see "great", I see way further than all my friends, I can see very small letters etc., but they are moving and morphing so It's tiring, but more mentally than psychically. This also almost got me into derealization and depersonalization, but starting my spiritual path fixed this. Sorry If this does not fit here, but I thought I have nothing to lose so If anyone got advice, bring It on. Even now I tried with this text, If I look from bit bigger distance and don't focus I don't really see words, but at same time with focusing I could read from bigger distance than average person (tested before). I'm fine If this get deleted because doesn't fit the rules, but honestly this drains me and really brings my mood down, I'm tired of trying to not think about It.

If you see flashing lights i'm fearful that might be due to a small tear in the retina, go see an ophthalmologist man pls, i struggle with vision since i can remember and i feel you. All the best

Ps : where do you live? How old are you? Do you have a good health insurance program? Have you talked to a doctor about these symptoms? Did they visited you about the structural parameters of the eye? 

I know how vision impacts directly your happiness and how it becomes bothering. Generally speaking my motto is to work out what can be worked out and accept what can't. I dont know what you have exactly but dont get down at this time we're living with the technology at our disposal everything can be fixed even if not these years maybe 5-10 years later. Just be sure to talk to the best doctors you can find and access economically and if comes to surgery etc consult 2-3 of them for many opinions. 

Edited by Leo-Tzu

On 19/07/2018 at 6:58 PM, RabbitHole said:

This also almost got me into derealization and depersonalization, but starting my spiritual path fixed this

Btw generally these things cant be fixed by the spiritual path, the spiritual path can only make you stronger to face and fix them or accept it. These problems occur in the material world and can be fixed there with doctors, healers if you want etc. Now there's testimony of people who heal through meditation and spiritual practice but that's advanced stuff i dont think that works for you at the moment. Soooo long story short the only advice i can modestly give is to follow your spiritual path for healing your mind also consulting doctors for healing your body if possible. 

I’d also recommend seeing your local holistic health healer if the western doctors can’t find anything wrong for a second opinion; as most physical disease is linked to our chakra system being imbalanced. For example, the eyes are linked to the solar plexus chakra. Also there is a possibility be psychic and be seeing “prana” or “life-force energy”.

The height of naturopathic remedies is urine. Putting urine in your eyes day and night, has cured people of blindness, these are statistics. And also, sungazing which may sound completely ridiculous, has been shown to cure major levels of blindness as well! This is due to the energetic quality of these practices :) 

Good luck. Tell us what the doctors say, and I hope it gets better. Remember, at least you can see, you are very blessed to have that.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Thanks for answers. When It started It felt as dizziness, because of little of of focus, did many, many tests, but had no results, I'm perfectly healthy. Then years later I figured out that something is wrong with vision, for me there is no bloopers, after images or anything of worst stuff, I have out of focus vision, like when camera tries to make the picture clear, only for me It never does, and light/shadows are strange, wouldn't really say flashing, they kinda just blind me  a little, like looking in the sun just way less intense. 

So about eye check-up, I passed every test, everything is perfect. I can see small things that average person from same distance can't, I have no damage, so that's why I think It's more like mental thing, like problem is somewhere between vision and brain perceiving images. 

About depersonalization, derealization, It just felt like being constantly high, like imagine vision similar to slightly drunk or high for years. It was also combined with depression, so I guess fixing depression eridicated derealization symptoms too, so in this way I feel fine too. 

Also others with visual snow can't get cure, because It simply doesn't exists yet. I had accepted It as permanent and kinda still believe that, but maybe there is some way that could help with this. 

Not sure about holistic doctors, because of two reasons:

I am originally from eastern europe, I have heard some extremely nice stories, but 90% of cases they are not any kinda healers, just a scam. Now I am Denmark, no idea how It works here, but could take a look.

But then there is second problem, I'm very skeptic about this, like I understand how healers can heal traumas, mental problems even many psychical ones, but "fixing" vision? How could that be possible. 

But well, thanks anyway I might take a look on holistic health doctors, I actually talked with one, but he said that he can't help in that complicated case. Like problem is not that serious, but he said he honestly has no knowledge for that.

Have you watched Leo’s video on recontextualisation?

After starting my spiritual path I encountered similar ‘problems’ and feared the changes. I felt like I was underwater or something, and kind of off balance feeling.

But at the end of the day I think the fear came from the relative change. Now that I’ve gotten more used to it I don’t really see it as a problem anymore.

nothing is static. All is changing. We are not who we were yesterday, especially those of us who are on this path