Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cesar Alba

Question for Leo

4 posts in this topic

Do you remember the moment where you decided that enlightenment was going to be your number one goal? And what had to happen so you could stop procrastinating, and getting stuck from doing it because of fears and inhibitions?

It wasn't even really a decision. My #1 goal as a living being has always simply been to understand what reality is. It is not even a deliberate goal I set. It is more like a deep natural curiosity about life. And from there, when I heard about enlightenment, it was just naturally the most important thing to pursue. There is not even a choice for me whether to pursue it or not. There's only the question of: How fast, how seriously? And via which method?

You pursue it despite fears and inhibitions. Don't wait for them to disappear.

It has never even crossed my mind that I will not pursue enlightenment. To me that would be like throwing away the greatest gift in the universe.

Just start doing Kriya yoga everyday and psychedelics. The rest should take care of itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It wasn't even really a decision. My #1 goal as a living being has always simply been to understand what reality is. It is not even a deliberate goal I set. It is more like a deep natural curiosity about life. And from there, when I heard about enlightenment, it was just naturally the most important thing to pursue. There is not even a choice for me whether to pursue it or not. There's only the question of: How fast, how seriously? And via which method?

You pursue it despite fears and inhibitions. Don't wait for them to disappear.

It has never even crossed my mind that I will not pursue enlightenment. To me that would be like throwing away the greatest gift in the universe.

Just start doing Kriya yoga everyday and psychedelics. The rest should take care of itself.

you mean the Kriya Yoga everyday and not the psychedelics right? lol that sounds like it would be an intense life to live :)