Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

It got me in my sleep.

4 posts in this topic

You know how sometimes you have dreams, that seem like much more than regular dreams? Well this one was one of them, and man, was it powerful.

Some notes from my dream journal:

We came for a meeting. There was about 15 of us. A guy tells us, that when we go upstairs, there will be someone there. We will know who it is. We will not be able to turn our eyes from him. He tells us, that he has always been at these meetings and that it is all about him. I don't really believe it.

We go upstairs. There is a lot of people sitting everywhere. I know, that it is the old man. Imeddiately. Everyone's attention is on him. He is like a magnet. I pretend like He isn't effecting me. I look at everyone but Him. Still my attention is totally on him. It's impossible to be otherwise. Everyone is trying to get a seat, so that they could see Him well.

Everyone is quiet. Then He speaks. He speaks about time, how quickly it flies. We know it is not true for him. We, the listeners constatly change, but he is always at these meetings.

He is sitting in a relaxed manner, comfortabely, one leg over the other. I look at him discretely. I am intimidated by his presence and infinitely attracted. Hia gaze is daring, but good, loving. 

The end. I am in darkness. I hear these words: "Hypnosis implemented. Seed has been planted. There is a new way of seeing in you now." I am frightened. To prove it to me, the voice says: "What did you learn? What are you supposed to do?" There is a non-verbal, involuntary response, impulse to that question coming from me. I am so frightened that I am loosing control.

I wake up. My heart is beating like crazy. I am frightened. How could this have happened? My defences were penetrated! Something ia taking control of me from inside!

There was absolutely no doubt that it was true. Something has been implanted in me.

During the rest of the night I woke up several times to a changed perception. I  percieved the whole existence insde of me.

By morning the shock was over, but the memory remained very vivid.

Accidentaly, 2 days ago I attended a darshan with a realized master. At night, when I was panicking, I blamed the master for the implant.

Well? Crazy stuff, right?

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

i wouldnt pay too much attention to it, i dont see a point, whatever happens, happens

8 minutes ago, Viking said:

i wouldnt pay too much attention to it, i dont see a point, whatever happens, happens

Ditto.

33 minutes ago, Viking said:

Yeah. Just sharing a cool story.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!