SoonHei

it's all ONE "experience"

45 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2018 at 11:29 AM, Faceless said:

I usually hesitate with such questions, but I will share my view wth you since you asked. 

I see the human consciousness (conditioned consciousness-thought) as one stream. 

We think of our consciousness-thought being distinct from one another’s. 

To me, it’s not my consciousness or my thought, or it’s not your consciousness or your thought, but consciousness-thought being one unitary movement. 

I consider every particular aspect of that stream, “seemingly” being a private mixture(self), that is a part of that stream in movement. This is what thought-self does, it measures, distinguishes, narrows down, and cuts “things” into pieces. 

This division only takes place within the movement of thought-time as the i. 

That is part of the way I view the stream of consciousness and our relationship with one another, on a simple and down to earth level that is. 

This is all seen when emptiness is actualized. 

But never take anyone’s word for it. Until there is this emptiness of things of the mind, it will be another concept born of things(thought)...The truth of this will not be seen as an absolute fact unless the mind is empty of things actually. 

This is what I refer to as consciousness empty of its content-conditioned movement, or mind empty of the conditioned stream of consciousness. 

Hope this has been an interesting perspective to you.

Again, don’t believe a shred of what is said here. See for yourself friend??

On 7/18/2018 at 11:29 AM, Faceless said:

I usually hesitate with such questions, but I will share my view wth you since you asked. 

I see the human consciousness (conditioned consciousness-thought) as one stream. 

We think of our consciousness-thought being distinct from one another’s. 

To me, it’s not my consciousness or my thought, or it’s not your consciousness or your thought, but consciousness-thought being one unitary movement. 

I consider every particular aspect of that stream, “seemingly” being a private mixture(self), that is a part of that stream in movement. This is what thought-self does, it measures, distinguishes, narrows down, and cuts “things” into pieces. 

This division only takes place within the movement of thought-time as the i. 

That is part of the way I view the stream of consciousness and our relationship with one another, on a simple and down to earth level that is. 

This is all seen when emptiness is actualized. 

But never take anyone’s word for it. Until there is this emptiness of things of the mind, it will be another concept born of things(thought)...The truth of this will not be seen as an absolute fact unless the mind is empty of things actually. 

This is what I refer to as consciousness empty of its content-conditioned movement, or mind empty of the conditioned stream of consciousness. 

Hope this has been an interesting perspective to you.

Again, don’t believe a shred of what is said here. See for yourself friend??

you mean consciousness is like this image? one experience 

consciousness.PNG

On 7/16/2018 at 9:40 PM, SoonHei said:

all of it being one means that all which appears in your sight, sound, taste/smell etc it is one object. the experience with all of that packaged together can be thought of as an object - containing all the information about the forms in it. but that "experience-object" is ONE. made up of the knowing of each of those aspects. it is all ONE Knowing

I dont get what you mean by object. if it's all one how can you distinguish between different senses?

it's true that the commonality of all senses is that they are experienced, but what's so special about it?

Edited by Viking

i think to explain this is we are the infinity space of consciousness(nothingness) that host the reality (everything) that's is the end of it in , one  experience of presence that includes subjective experience.

maybe i could be wrong, pls correct me if i am wrong

On 7/17/2018 at 0:43 PM, Faceless said:

Hello friends, 

How can mind realize nothingness, if all movement of mind implies things? This implies that the mind can cultivate integration. That seems rather contradictory, but it doesn’t matter what I think. What matters is if you see that.

The experiencer has always been the experience, or one. This seems more like mind being consciously aware of that fact to me. 

I wouldn’t say life is a game, but that when you actually act in accordance to the notion that the experiencer is seperate from that which it experiences.  Then we get caught up in life, and think of it as a game; a perpetual conflict between what we (the experiencer wants), “the idea”, and what (the experience actully is) “the fact”, or there is that expression, “caught in the rat race.”

Basically mind (conditioned consciousness) is able to see that the experiencer has always been one and the same movement as experience. This is still a movement of mind, as it implies conscious attention as the i. 

In that mind-mental realization (thought being conscious of that fact), makes for a silence naturally. Only in that silence of mind does this emptiness-nothingness come to be. This cannot be a self imposed silence, movement of volition-will-effort, from what “I” have observed of course. 

So technically I wouldn’t say it’s the awakening of the mind that realizes nothing, but the silenced movement of mind that nothingness is then actualized. 

In “my” case there is an endless movement of death to experience, knowledge, memory) every minute-second. This is a natural movement now or is an instantaneous action that happens in and of itself. It is not a movement of desire, and it happens through a kind of passive attention to the entirety of a happening as a whole. Attention to inner movements of the thought, sensation, and the environmental conditions, without any psychological compulsion to change what is actually the case. All psychological experiences are finalized and not carried over onto the next moment. 

This is what I would refer to as dying to every moment so the next can be new. We must understand the nature of experience-self-thought-time, so there can be an understanding of life. In that understanding of life, we see the significance of death, and in the seeing of the value in that, we see that death and life are really one.

Without seeing the value in life we avoid death, and without dying we cannot live. 

To live is to die and to die is to live. This is not a one time deal. It is a constant movement of dying to the old, so the new can be born afresh. 

An art, I would say. The most creative movement that can take place. 

Bitchin post brah. :D