Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

Let's come together, body!

53 posts in this topic

I have a big head

"Imagine your body is made of clay, with each type and frequency of movment shaping the physical outcome. Take your imaginary body-ball-of-clay through your personal movement timeline, considering your early development, favorite activities, accicldents or sport injuries, footwear habits, the desk at school, your favorite couch, and driving posture. Create the "resultant" shape in your mind. Now go look in the mirror. The molded clay in your mind should look like you, right now in the mirror"

-Katy Bowman, Move Your DNA

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

All the time in the world

"If I had all the time in the world,

I'd walk real slow.

I'd smile and look around,

cause there would be nowhere to go.

If I had all the time in the world,

the future would be gone.

I would not plan a thing,

I'd simply sing a song."

Full moon tripping

It is full moon today and I am ready for some LSD after a long, long break. What will come up? I am excited to see.

Play!

So... no tripping happened, but it doesn't matter because I have a fantastic video to share.

Not this way

As I understand it, this is the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 Self-Actualization.

Tier 1 actualizer will find his unwanted behavior and try to take it out of his life without changing himself. If he manages to do it, it will backfire, it will appear elsewhere.

Tier 2 actualizer understands that the unwanted behavior is part of a bigger system - himself. It plays a crutial part in the way he is. It has a purpose. Therefore the only way to change the behaviour is to change the system - one's self. And that means going beyond one's self - transcendence.

"So many words

still you don't know

how to put your foot on the floor.

Forget the words,

just move your leg!

You're walking now,

don't use your head."

@okulele Just wanted to tell you that I really like your posts. IMO there are a lot of similarities between our life paths. I'm really curious about your next steps in life :-)

Have a good one!

What's the difference between a duck?

18 hours ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

@okulele Just wanted to tell you that I really like your posts. IMO there are a lot of similarities between our life paths. I'm really curious about your next steps in life :-)

Have a good one!

Thank you for your kind comment. It is greatly appreciated :)

This person...

I met the Satguru three times by now.

The first time I left, I was laughing in the streets. So much joy was coming out!

The second time, I broke down and started to cry not being able to contain myself before the meeting ended. I left as I didn't want to disturb others.

Today, the third time, I left confused and lost. I was angry at her. What a heart-less woman! Only now am I coming to my sense and seeing how she served me by giving this tremendous blow to my ego.

Lessons to be learned? The ones who hurt you the most deserve your warmest namaste.

The Heart

I remember meditating in a Thai monastery about one and a half year ago. Suddenly I realized, I was looking out of my chest. Not visually, but it seemed that I was residing there while moving around. I mentioned it to my teacher and got the same answer I got to every other comment - "Notice and label."

Nowadays my awareness goes to my Heart more and more frequently. It is pleasant, it is instinctual, it is very natural. Spirituality is natural actually and shedding our ego, although sometimes painful, is natural.

What does it feel like to reside in the Heart?

It feels like I am in this world. Only in my Heart do I realize that I was not in this world at all most of my life.

It feels like I am this body. Only in my Heart do I realize that I was not in this body at all most of my life.

It feels like I am safe. Only in my Heart do I realize that I was afraid most of my life. So afraid.

It feels just like this:

spiritual-heart-light.jpg

The Guru is within

We all heard the saying "The Guru is within".  Let me share my experience...

Interacting with the Satguru was amazing. It is as if she was the first person ever to listen to me. And there was a special way in which she listened. I could not figure it out for some time, later I decided to label it compassion.

The other day I was frustrated and sad sitting in my room. My mind was complaining and taking pity on itself. Suddenly, in between the thoughts, I noticed a presence. It was the Satguru's presence! It was the silent, listening presence of compassion. It was just there. Just there, being, listening, loving. Not criticizing and not even saying - "Yes, yes! Tell me more! Let's work it out!". It was just there.

That is why the Guru is valuable. She does not teach in a conventional way. She is just there. And in being just there, she awakens the "just there" in you. Automatically. Naturally.

Enlightenment intensive

The only thing this type of retreat gets from me is praise. This is a system designed to purely pursue Truth.

Although I did not get the enlightenment experience, boy was it effective! No wonder some of the participants did (in just 3 days of rigorous contemplation).

I would like to share my experience of day 4, after the intensive:

All the participants, the master and the monitors where sitting in a circle. The consciousness of the room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Every heart was wide open. ... I actually don't know what to write. I was so aware of the Truth connecting us all and the same Truth expressing itself uniquely in the perfectly flawed individuals. The closest that I felt like this was on MDMA. So much love and recognition of one another.

It showed me clearly what this world can be when the human hearts start opening on a big scale. Let's do it! Let's open them up and live in Truth and joy together!

Trying to awaken ---> awakening

The strangest, most mindblowing thing I am discovering on this path of awakening is this: I am not in control. And possibly, I never was.

The Truth is expressing itself without my will. What was once a practice is now much more a process happening to me. Inquiry is eating me alive and there is no way or reason to stop it.

Faith is developing and with that the willingness to let go, to surrender, to trust.

It feels good. Very, very good. Only now I see how much fear I was in for the majority of my life.

I don't know where this is going, but it feels good and I choose not to oppose it.

The whole thing with no knowing is that you don't know that you don't know.

How do you go about that?

Healing for the ears

Our sound-environment is polluted with constant, unnatural noise. Relax with these soothing sounds transmitted straight from Africa, my dear eardrums :)

The end of my psychedelic journey

Is this the end of my exploration of the psychedelic realms?

Since at least 5 years I have been playing around with psychedelic drugs.

Firt, it was purely recreational, but then the damn things started waking me up. Throwing me into states of nothingess and making me more and more curious. Finally, one day a 200mcg dose of LSD gave me a very conscious wake up call and changed my life.

At this point, I continued to take psychedelics, but now with a very noble goal in mind. I will achieve enlightenment with their help! Countless doses of psilocybin, LSD and 1P-LSD were ingested.

A few months ago I went for the big guns! ME! I will take Bufo Alvarius! And I did. It was not what I expected.

Since that time I planned on tripping several times, but always gave it up eventually. It just didn't feel right. I intuitively knew, that it was not the thing to do. I was still very much attached to the idea of tripping, so I planned for it again and again found myself giving the notion up.

I think I have been convinced, when the Satguru I meet told me clearly, that psychedelics have showed me what I needed to see and that is it. She has a way of putting things right into your face and there is no more denying.

Also some of my dreams symbolically suggested a couple of times of the dangers psychedelics could pose to me now.

I guess that is it, my psychedelic ego! I have been identified with you strongly for a long time, but maybe it is time I let you go.

drop_acid_by_m13isgod-d3n26gc.jpg

The zen master's message

He says: "You can be happy in the-here-and-the-now. "

What an incredible message! Do you realize what it means? After all, it is always the-here-and-the-now!

God in form, formless God

I just posted this quote in another thread. I really like it and think it is worth putting it here.

I think it is very important to understand that although we may pursue God in our own way, a different way all together might be very well legit also.

A devotee: “Has God forms or has He none?”

Ramakrishna Paramhansa:

“No one can say with finality that God is only ‘this’ and nothing else.  He is formless, and again He has forms.  For the bhakta (devotee) He assumes forms.

But He is formless for the jnani (The Enlightened person), that is, for

him who looks on the world as a mere dream.  The bhakta feels that he is

one entity and the world another.  Therefore God reveals Himself to him

as a Person.  But the jnani-the Vedantist, for instance-always reasons,

applying the process of ‘Not this, not this’.  Through this

discrimination he realizes, by his inner perception, that the ego and

the universe are both illusory, like a dream.  Then the jnani realizes

Brahman in his own consciousness.  He cannot describe what Brahman is.

Do you know what I mean? Think of Brahman, Existence-Knowledge-Bliss

Absolute, as a shoreless ocean.  Through the cooling influence, as it

were, of the bhakta’s love, the water has frozen at places into blocks

of ice.  In other words, God now and then assumes various forms for His

lovers and reveals Himself to them as a Person.  But with the rising of

the sun of Knowledge, the blocks of ice melt.  Then one doesn’t feel any

more that God is a Person, nor does one see God’s forms.  What He is

cannot be described.  Who will describe Him? He who would do so

disappears.  He cannot find his ‘I’ any more.”

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna

Why be present?

"I want to be present to witness the show.

I want to be present to see the high and low.

I want to be present to serve the world.

I want to be present for love to take hold.

I want to be present to feel your pain.

I want to be present to change the game.

Worry no longer, beings of light!

I see you. I hear you. I feel your heart."