Dino D

No one can explain me this? againg

53 posts in this topic

I still dont get it that there is no reality-matter.

20 people in  one room, there is no room, there are just 20 perceptions or 20 rooms...

you dont exist when i dont see you

my hand does not exist when i dont look at it, or when i sleep

when i touch a wall i dont touch it, its not external, its not happening somewhere, its all in me...

why am i not aware of your body and mind...

and so on...

if a camera thakes a photo of the room, did the camere producet that photo of its own or did it just reproduced/rendered what was inside of that room (so a photo of the external word-as it is coomon thinking about this)...

i know when i percive a sight, lets say watch a three, i dont counciously experience a three, the light comes trought my eyes, it gets rendered and reproduced in my brain and then my counciousnes finaly sees what my brain is rendering/reproducing to it... and its the same with everything, whatever I ever experienced was just me (the brain body) because Im not able to make any conection to reality without it... BUT THIS DOES NOT prove that there is no outside, no reality, no matter, that we are all on, and that nothing exist... this is just biology, body mehanics, the fact that the human organism works this way, and all of our perceptions and senzations does not disprove the otuside... No, the camera cant reproduce a photo of room 2, while shoting/capturing room 1 , i cant see you (a guy from lets say new york), while looking at my wall in croatia... as you sleep, i still see your hand and it exists, there is flash, blood, nerves and your organism is working no matter if you sleep or are unconciousnes... these are some examples on the more or less same thing... when ,,nondualist" explain this stuff and if i should belive or understand it and say, yea I get it.. then i would really really be deluded as fucX, I mean, no seanse at all, no logic, no evidence and so many arguments and proves againgst the theory: The moon, time space, the outside and so on, does not exist if i dont see it, and it all exist it me (like in me the body mind), or that all of those thing dont exist because my brain renders them... yea, there is also no brain... there is not one logical argument, explonation to this stuff, i I just dont see how some of you guys belive or experience this in that way...

Edited by Dino D
some wrong grammar

2 hours ago, Dino D said:

there is no reality-matter.

This foolish philosophy is the root cause of India's poverty. Science , technology and wealth can be created only if the world is accepted as real.

@Dino D Take away the “you” which all of that is relative to and it makes perfect sense, as there’s no you trying to make it make sense.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dino D Take away the “you” which all of that is relative to and it makes perfect sense, as there’s no you trying to make it make sense.

Yea thats the answer that you always give when you cant give a ,,real" answer... ok, dino my mind(not brain) my identity is extremly relative as it in fact is a software so in a way I as a person dont truly exit, i can give you only that, there is no me, but this does not prove that there is no world, outside or matter or that my body does not exist when my person/my software goes to sleep/gets shot down... so the analogys that there is no room, not matter and that it inly exist in a ,,some me" makes really no seanse

@Dino D Exactly. You got it. 

7BDC5F7A-68A9-4558-9B27-D7B4C1F53C0B.jpeg

The fish says “how do I make sense of everything?”.

The water, fish & bowl are thought, reason, logic. 

The bowl is the veil. (Ego, ignorance)

Outside the bowl is the infinite, and the fish, water & bowl are too. 

But the fish says “That doesn’t make sense of everything, to a fish”.

And infinite says nothing, to no one. 

But this fish persists. This fish is done with fear. 

26CA6D7C-F80B-4ABC-8580-24BB882D694C.jpeg

The universe is maybe infinite... there are maybe evan infinite universes/dimensions... your fish analogy makes seanse compared to the scale of me, my life to the world and then the infinite ,,whole" universe... still all of this does not prove that there is no fish, space, outside, me and the world, or matter/reality ... 

@Dino D “Proof” is looking at the bowl and saying it’s a bowl.  I’m a freakin owl Dino.  Now prove to me I am not an owl? 

56956B97-A2C5-4BD1-BE33-9CFBB068DFC8.jpeg

There is no need for existential thinking or fear. It is enough to be genuinely curious. To inquire and wonder. Just to look around you right now and be sufficiently suspicious that the appearance of reality, is a little fishy. 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dino D “Proof” is looking at the bowl and saying it’s a bowl.  I’m a freakin owl Dino.  Now prove to me I am not an owl? 

56956B97-A2C5-4BD1-BE33-9CFBB068DFC8.jpeg

There is no need for existential thinking or fear. It is enough to be genuinely curious. To inquire and wonder. Just to look around you right now and be sufficiently suspicious that the appearance of reality, is a little fishy. 

I take a photo of an owel and then a photo of you...

Reality is not what i think or experience... it much more real then that... it can be proven, messured and everything...

To much philosophy without any prove, evidence and factual logic...

The name of my post is stil valid... no one can explain me this, maybe because its just not true... the best trick of the devil is that he fooled us that he does nit exist... the truth should wistand the burden of testing and proving... the ,,nondual" truth does not... so it seams

3 minutes ago, Dino D said:

The universe is maybe infinite... there are maybe evan infinite universes/dimensions... your fish analogy makes seanse compared to the scale of me, my life to the world and then the infinite ,,whole" universe... still all of this does not prove that there is no fish, space, outside, me and the world, or matter/reality ... 

@Dino D As far as infinity goes, logically speaking it makes more sense things being infinite than finite. Once you draw a line at A and say that this is the end then you create B by separation. With that being said how can things really end?

Something I've noticed is that you can't come to the conclusion that nothing is real externally or with trying to rationalize it. It comes from observation from within. I've gotten glimpses of this but haven't dug deep enough to constantly be conscious of it. There where experiences where I was shocked to find out that me at my core is nothing and everything at the same time.  You are what observes and is aware and everything you observe you create. It's that "you" that creates what we call reality. You're not independent from it. You are it.

This is me trying to put my experiences into words which is pretty hard to describe. If I went back in time and told this to my old self I would probably call myself a loon and worry about my future lol

Can you create a car for me?

5 minutes ago, Bernard said:

@Dino D As far as infinity goes, logically speaking it makes more sense things being infinite than finite. Once you draw a line at A and say that this is the end then you create B by separation. With that being said how can things really end?

Something I've noticed is that you can't come to the conclusion that nothing is real externally or with trying to rationalize it. It comes from observation from within. I've gotten glimpses of this but haven't dug deep enough to constantly be conscious of it. There where experiences where I was shocked to find out that me at my core is nothing and everything at the same time.  You are what observes and is aware and everything you observe you create. It's that "you" that creates what we call reality. You're not independent from it. You are it.

This is me trying to put my experiences into words which is pretty hard to describe. If I went back in time and told this to my old self I would probably call myself a loon and worry about my future lol

If its infinite, then there is A and B and inifinite ,,things,, but there are there...

Your core (software) at its core is nothing... but youre not me, or my dog, or my house... thats a blind belief, backed up by nothing...

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dino D I’m still an owl. Your accusations & pictures are mere proof. 

........”who”?

?

??

Youre not what you belive, youre what you are... we can find 1000 proves of what youre are, but you cant give me one prove that youre an owel, but I should belive you

5 minutes ago, Dino D said:

If its infinite, then there is A and B and inifinite ,,things,, but there are there...

Your core (software) at its core is nothing... but youre not me, or my dog, or my house... thats a blind belief, backed up by nothing...

I would have to create one for myself first if I had control over it. Can't make things materialize. Sorry.

But we are everything. All that you mentioned and everything else. Science shows this to an extent. We share atoms. We have same constructs and matter. But that's looking at things from a material perspective. Objectivity, logic, and reason has its limits. The otherside of the coin is going within. Your answers will come from not thinking rather than thinking.

Just drop some acid or shrooms lol you'll be surprised what you discover when your thoughts, beliefs, ideas, perceptions fade away.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dino D You should definitly not believe me. You shouldn’t be asking these questions to anyone. You should be self inquiring. 

I am, i dont see how im your dog, your wall, and i dont know how i created it, and i dont see that there is  no room or outside... i saw that me(dino as a person and mind) dont exist, i felt that nothingness, i saw if i ,,look,, hard enough at the senzations and pressure of my body, my felings, that there are there without a ,,me" and that there are somehow made of nothing, when i look hard enought i dont feel like a body (with the senzations and everythung else) i littelary feel like nothing... so there is no me, no body, and no inside outside because I ,,feel,, like nothing, actually i dont evan feel, its that strange littelary nothing... but its just a experience that cant be fitted with all thise beliefa and assumptions made in the non dual world, like that im a dog, and you, and there is no matter and so on... its all projected from that fancy perceptive experience of the feeling of existance that on the rock bottom feela like nothing so hard that it does not evan feel... but thats not true and its also never ever a whole time experience/state

That is only the beginning. I couldn't reach a state of higher consciousness than that on my own. I took psychedelics and they took me beyond that state that you've described.

I've meditated while on LSD. At first it i only managed to get to that state you described. Once it started to kick in slowly. I grasped that this very moment is infinite as that's where mu focus led me to. The physical reality dissolved and I merged with this collective consciousness as some would call. It appeared as if It's experiencing itself. Like a fractal that constantly manifests and dematerializes. That's everythings true nature. So when someone says we are all connected, one of the same. Infinite that's what they are describing.

Just be open to the possibility. You can't make sense of it or rationalize it. It's an experience.

Just now, Bernard said:

That is only the beginning. I couldn't reach a state of higher consciousness than that on my own. I took psychedelics and they took me beyond that state that you've described.

I've meditated while on LSD. At first it i only managed to get to that state you described. Once it started to kick in slowly. I grasped that this very moment is infinite as that's where mu focus led me to. The physical reality dissolved and I merged with this collective consciousness as some would call. It appeared as if It's experiencing itself. Like a fractal that constantly manifests and dematerializes. That's everythings true nature. So when someone says we are all connected, one of the same. Infinite that's what they are describing.

Just be open to the possibility. You can't make sense of it or rationalize it. It's an experience.

Ok, thata now the first answer that makes seanse... but this is againgst some of my beliefs that you should be able in this everyday, normal mode too see this, like right now... the way you told it it seams like i have to transcendent it, go on a higher level, almost like grow a new organ that is then able to ,,get it"... ok, im open and this could make seanse... like: dude if you meditate hard enought you will see evan my thoughts and you will be able to create cars out of nothing... (like dr. Strange) but in this ,,mode,, (that im in right now) you will never get it... but still if noone can do ,,that" maybe its just an incredibile powerfull brain that on lsd is vapeble to observe and get thing on an atomic level, or on a planetary level or whatever, and all is still as it is... we will see when i will be ready to trip 4real :)

8 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Ok, thata now the first answer that makes seanse... but this is againgst some of my beliefs that you should be able in this everyday, normal mode too see this, like right now... the way you told it it seams like i have to transcendent it, go on a higher level, almost like grow a new organ that is then able to ,,get it"... ok, im open and this could make seanse... like: dude if you meditate hard enought you will see evan my thoughts and you will be able to create cars out of nothing... (like dr. Strange) but in this ,,mode,, (that im in right now) you will never get it... but still if noone can do ,,that" maybe its just an incredibile powerfull brain that on lsd is vapeble to observe and get thing on an atomic level, or on a planetary level or whatever, and all is still as it is... we will see when i will be ready to trip 4real :)

Well maybe someone is able to attain that state at will. I personally can't even though I had random moments. Maybe yogis and Buddhist monks can, not sure. But I doubt most people can. I think they may experience it a few times in their lives like via near death, psychedelics or even random moments and as a result came to this realization.

But once your mind comes creeping back you end up forgetting alot of it which makes it really hard to recall.

I think mediation allows this consciousness or whatever you want to call it, to flow through you to where you have a higher sense of intuition and creative ideas, a sense of peace and love since they come from this state, place or whatever it is. That's one thing I forgot to mention. You also experience unimaginable bliss. Like you felt no love like this. Its that agape, or unconditional love people speak of.

You'll know when you're ready to trip when you ready to surrender and have a "it is what it is" attitude. You know how somethings happen in life and you're whatever about it? Yea gwt that going if you're not already. Don't try to control the trip. Let it be. The more you fight it the tougher it will get. They call it a trip for a reason. Because you will be going on a trip lol