metwinn

One doing

12 posts in this topic

There is no difference between cause and effect, it’s all one dance, a play with form and its all the same thing. These forms are not separate. The words that you are seeing on this page have not been typed by me but instead are here because of an untraceable cause of events. Understand that your mind finds it hard for this to be true because of all the concepts and ideas it likes to pile on top. Where do these concepts and ideas exist other than in our minds? Truth lies in objectivity and cannot be found while you still see yourself as separate. The idea that someone typed this out on a keyboard is nothing but a belief or idea, a concept. It’s very simple and also inconceivably complicated how these words appeared on the screen for you to read. They are just there, because they are. Because the universal dance with form led them to be here. No choices were made no decisions led me to type this out. That is nothing more than a belief created by the mind.

I don’t buy into the idea that I am a separate person going around making choices and decisions with good or bad outcomes. I fail to see the difference between what I call myself and literally anything else here that you may think as separate from “me”.  Every single atom in existence, every single object you can think of is contributing to the seeing of these words on this screen just as much as “I” am. A person that still believes he is a separate individual might say in response to this:

“You literally put your hands on your keyboard and pushed the keys down in the correct order to type what you wanted to type didn’t you? What if I can sit next to you and watched you type on the keyboard? That would be proof wouldn’t it?”

You are still assuming that there is a me that could be typing on the keyboard whether you watch me or not. What I’m telling you is that there is no me. The me and you that you think are objective facts are nothing more than beliefs. You believe that there is a me and you because you are under the illusion that you have some kind of control over “your body and or mind”. All it takes is 20 – 30 minutes of sitting down and just watching to realise that you have no control whatsoever there are just things happening in the field of awareness, these include thoughts, feelings, all of your senses and literally anything else that you can think of. When you come to realise that you have no control over absolutely anything it should come fairly easily to also realise that the lines that we like to draw between the doer and the doing are just absurd. There is only one doing, one play, one dance, whatever you like to call it really does not matter.

Edited by metwinn

Nothing better than realizing that you and the universe are one. 

youniverse 

Thanks! Nice read!

I write advice not to convert you to my "truth" but for you in hope that something resonates and you are able to further develop your own "truth"

10 hours ago, metwinn said:

The me and you that you think are objective facts are nothing more than beliefs. You believe that there is a me

i got a subtle realization when i read that lol very subtle insight 

4 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Great insight ^_^

Thank you 

1 hour ago, daniel695 said:

i got a subtle realization when i read that lol very subtle insight 

Glad I helped.

2 hours ago, Santhiphap said:

Thanks! Nice read!

Thank you!

Yeah, it's a magical place to be - this forum, this world, this infinite illusion! 

Powerful message.

Thank you for sharing these profound words. They come from a deep insight, and they can really help others awake to their own truths.

And there are some exercises that you can go even deeper.

Example:

Look at your hands.

Watch the movements of your arms for a while.

Become aware that you are the observer.

Now, observe the observer.

Can the observer be observed?

I saw Mooji asking this in a satsang, and it really helped me!

3 hours ago, Zweistein said:

Yeah, it's a magical place to be - this forum, this world, this infinite illusion! 

It is isn't it, and people say magic doesn't exist 9_9