DocHoliday

Stage Yellow (Things I'm curious about)

22 posts in this topic

@Brittany Yellow is the end of all judgement if it wants to be effective and efficient in the ways it works because in order to think in a yellow (multi-dimensional) way, you'd consequently need to give up on pointing fingers and egotistically wanting to make a single person/group/cause responsible for a certain problem or issue. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

1 hour ago, Brittany said:

So yellow is the end of judgement?

But how do you tell the difference between a yellow person and a philosopher who just knows a lot of head knowledge?

Because I know a ton of people (philosophy geeks) who are like your example.

In a way yes. There is a greater package that comes with it.

Yellow can see the boxes, pre-yellow does not even know that they are in a box (their world is a box).You know someone is yellow when he will put his stuff aside,exit his box and immerse into your box ,will listen, and than will reply with answer appropriate to your box,  also he will point fingers to other useful boxes, if he thinks you might be able to see them. Something for example orange does not do, orange will listen to you, will try to objectively evaluate your stuff, you can even manage to change oranges mind, but all of that is done from its perspective, witch is single.

Orange takes your stuff, brings it into its own box, evaluates, and decides to keep some of it. Yellow comes to your box. That's how i think you know its yellow.

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"