Slade

Psychedelics and autism

3 posts in this topic

On a recent cannabis trip I had the idea that maybe psychedelics can help people with autism. I did some quick research  and found that lsd may be helpful for people with autism to overcome there social boundaries and such. 

Do you guys have any other good information on psychedelics with autism specifically or mental disorders in general? I’m gonna do more research but I figured I’d milk the forum to see if anyone has found some gems before I go looking. 

Thanks!

I remember PsychedSubstance YT channel had a video about an autistic guy doing a large dose of LSD.

It worked on him, but he needed to take like a triple dose.

Seems like autistic people will have a higher tolerance to psychedelics, but not so high you can't overpower it with high doses. Make sense to me, since spirituality happens in the right hemisphere and logic happens in the left.

The other thing that should help you is Kriya yoga

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

More physical brain damage due to use of vaccines/chemicals/legal drug abuse. Some people on heavy pharmaceutical medications all their lives like anti-psychotics or anti-depressants ect... psychedelics don't work at all as those parts of the brain either damaged beyond repair or disabled by long term artificial drug use/chemical abuse.

These things don't belong in the human body to begin with. Nature works, everything else is business/profit.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E