Endew

How Do I Give Off Good Vibes?

6 posts in this topic

I go out to parties and strib clubs pretty often and I almost always find myself sitting with a group of people who are doing all kinds of drugs and getting high but I feel so uncomfortable. It all started when i started working as a club bouncer. At the job i be groping the girl's aswell as getting into alot of fights. and I can just feel myself giving out bad vibes. I just feel like I have negative energy and everyone else can tell too. Everywhere i go people are intimated by me especially when i make eye contact, even kids. Dog's bark at me. I also loss my day job. The day before my boss even told me customers can feel the negative energy in the store.

Idk I just don't want to make other people uncomfortable but I do  try to give out positive vibes but people just get creeped out.

Edited by Endew

@Endew Try smiling, it works so much more then people think. Also watch leo's video on how to be more positive(or similiar videos). You will have to devote some time to practice like smiling at every person you meet and asking them about their day. Of course you should try to find the root of the problem. Why am I so negative? What caused this negativity? What do I need to do to curve it? Go deep, or it'll bite back.

Are you nervous, on guard when this situations happen?
maybe you need to learn to be relaxed, laid back and in peaceful/humors state?
(to know you are in this state: you won't care if someone thinks you give bad vibes because you know you are peaceful inside).

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

I don't know you.

Do I want to get to know you? That is the question.

You should make it easy for me to answer that question with a firm YES. Demolish the defenses you have put up and show people your real self. Not the tuff guy. It's just an act. 

4 hours ago, Endew said:

I go out to parties and strib clubs pretty often and I almost always find myself sitting with a group of people who are doing all kinds of drugs and getting high but I feel so uncomfortable. It all started when i started working as a club bouncer. At the job i be groping the girl's aswell as getting into alot of fights. and I can just feel myself giving out bad vibes. I just feel like I have negative energy and everyone else can tell too. Everywhere i go people are intimated by me especially when i make eye contact, even kids. Dog's bark at me. I also loss my day job. The day before my boss even told me customers can feel the negative energy in the store.

Idk I just don't want to make other people uncomfortable but I do  try to give out positive vibes but people just get creeped out.

Endew, first of all: what are you doing there? The job is out of alignment with you! Otherwise you would celebrate your actions.

So the first step for you should be to find out what really makes you feel good. 

Your low self-esteem is emiting from you, all the restraints to be harmful that are going on in your mind have a low vibretional signature.

Find things that give you peace. Meditate. Ride a bike. And, for natures sake, find another job!

~Chris

Edited by Isle of View

Just be positive. It's about a massive mindshift that doesn't happen overnight but it is simple. ^_^