White

Spiral Dynamics Green Meme Explained in Detail

29 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, White said:

@Joseph Maynor you think you went through yellow in one year. The research shows it's impossible. And your behaviour is low consciousness behaviour Joseph. It's just nihilistic rambling about how nobody understands you.  The data is there to show people what yellow looks like. You don't come close. You annoy people, you piss them off, and you gaslight them by trying to excuse your crappy self serving behaviour by saying they are deluded because they are green. I've spelled out what green and yellow is, it's up to other now to fact check your story against the data. That's what the data is for.  

Excuse me.  I’ve been going through Yellow for about 7 years.  Wow, thanks for posting this.  Now people can see your true motivation here.  You played your hand dude.  

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Excuse me.  I’ve been going through Yellow for about 7 years.  Wow, thanks for posting this.  Now people can see your true motivation here.  You played your hand dude.  

You have not been going through yellow for 7 years..don't lie. Your first posts on this forum are not even aware of orange fully. Data. That's the key. Data. You don't fit yellow or turquoise. You don't even really inhabit orange yet. 

source: cook-greuter.com 

Just check Joseph's perspective against the data. That's what it is for. Don't just fall for his subjective ramblings. 

I mean, dude, fucking Joe Rogan yellow? xD jeezus 

Guys, why the defending? You dont exist, what is there to defend? Youre just reacting to bodily sensations, now go drink some tea or something❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Oh you know me better than me now?  Get outta here.

No. I know what the stage descriptions are. And you don't fall under any of it really. My guess is you are blue with some mental health issues. To be frank about it

Just now, Rilles said:

Guys, why the defending? You dont exist, what is there to defend? Youre just reacting to bodily sensations, now go drink some tea or something❤️

Hehe.  Tea sounds good.  

@White

I wonder who’s really behind your account.  Sounds a little suspicious to me. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just fact check against the data. That is all you have to do to protect your development from being punked by this guy. Check him out, check his behaviour, check his values against the stage descriptions that Suzanne cook greuters has laboured for the last 30 years for you. If you value your development then listen to experts rather than follow this guys crappy journal

Stop sniping at each other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.