Keithemson

Lack Of Burning Desire For Welth

9 posts in this topic

Can I become financialy successful without a huge burning desire to be?

I have a comission based salary selling skincare that I am not passonate about. I wish to help pepole reach there potential! That's my passion

I feel like the values of my business are way beneath me and that is why I sometimes find it hard to be motivated. I mean, maybe I have a fucking huge desire to be rich and successful but am put off by this life.  I wish someone who went through a similar situation confirm to me that i could do so much more selling something i belive in.

inside that I am good and that I do want material things. But I get so depressed sometimes by this job. I tend to blame myself. But is it really me?  

Is it time for a change?

Edited by Keithemson

Half the battle is realizing and accepting this. Now that you know you aren't where you want to be, you can start taking steps to rectify that.

Everybody wants to be financially abundant but there's a price you have to pay for it. Do you really think that if you don't want to pay the price for being wealthy, something is wrong with you? ^^

Do I not want to pay? Am I sure?. I allredy am working every day, on my feet. Deliberately avoiding any comfort zone, Thinking, learning studyuling about welth making. And yet I sometimes get to work and just don't want to do it.

I just shower coached myself. I came to the conclusion that I am not leaving! That the reason I am unsuccessful is because my thinking is wrong!

I spend way to much time complaining and cannot focus. not enough thinking of what acually I do want in life. I should get myself into the habit of feeling gratitude constantly or this problem will just follow me where ever I go.

Edited by Keithemson
Autocorrect fail

I think this is the wrong way. Just telling yourself "I have to be grateful and stop complaining" will force you to suppress your true desires deeper and deeper inside you until they build up and may cause some psychological problems some time. I believe that our current society is way too based on money and material success. Of course, because personal development helps you deal with your every day life, it puts much emphasis on the financial aspect, which is the most important thing for our society in general. But I would say that you should never do a job just because it is "the better option" financially. Personal development is all about realizing and reaching your full potential. This can only be done if adjust your financial career according to your personal values, desires and goals. Not the other way around. Money should only be a tool, not your meaning of life. Try to pursue your passion to help and motivate people.

6 hours ago, Keithemson said:

Can I become financialy successful without a huge burning desire to be?

I have a comission based salary selling skincare that I am not passonate about. I wish to help pepole reach there potential! That's my passion

I feel like the values of my business are way beneath me and that is why I sometimes find it hard to be motivated. I mean, maybe I have a fucking huge desire to be rich and successful but am put off by this life.  I wish someone who went through a similar situation confirm to me that i could do so much more selling something i belive in.

inside that I am good and that I do want material things. But I get so depressed sometimes by this job. I tend to blame myself. But is it really me?  

Is it time for a change?

@Keithemson Seems to me you are in the process of waking up to who you really are.

You could keep your current job but at the same time investigate your true source of joy in life. If it is helping people reaching their potential, great. Look for ways how you could implement it into your life.

From my perspective it is a good sign when someone says: I don't care about the money that much, I want to do something meaningful and fulfilling.

If you find your purpose you can look how to combine it with making money. Maybe even wealth. Whatever resonates with you the most.

Good luck!

~Chris

@Jawor there is abundance everywhere. we just cant see it or access it cos we operate on pretty restrictive limiting beliefs.. thats why we are all here.. trying to strip away the bullshit..

@Keithemson dude, what do you think is the best job you could have that you would love to do everyday . basically you would jump out of bed and could not goto sleep because you so wanted to get back to work.. maybe its robots. maybe it helping soldiers get legs back. maybe its AI or it being the best gammer in the world..

dont quit your job.. goto the above said company or person who is already doing this and tell them you are going to be the best at this one day and you want to sweep their floor until they give you a job..  once in there learn innovate and become a sponge for everything..

If you loose passion. sit down and work out why your initial feeling was wrong and correct it.. i.e. was not your own passion, it was your mums passion or something..

sit down dig deep and do the above process again

rinse cycle repeat..

The key is not desire for money. The key is passion for the work. Money follows passion. You've got it backwards.

The fact that you don't want material things is super-powerful. Now go use your passion to do non-material things and stop wasting your time in a dead-end material job.

You're actually way ahead of the curve if you just make this one adjustment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.