Bird

Have you felt this?

10 posts in this topic

These are minor sensations but that made me wonder later on what they are. Maybe someone here knows what these are and have an explanation or something.

1. While meditating, I sensed as if there was a slight tension on my forehead. As an ethereal finger would pull my skin upwards thus causing the tension, but no sensation of touch. The interesting bit is that as I slowly tilted my head up or down or sideways, this sensation would “stay in the same location spatially speaking”, so tilting my head up would make this sensation occur on my nose instead. Tilting towards the right had the sensation be felt on the left side of my forehead, and so on. This part really had me ponder as opposed to just thinking “it’s a muscular spasm or something”, since it wasn’t linked to any muscle.

2. This wasn’t during meditation but in bed at night after turning the lights off. Happened when I was small, less often after that, and now again. I have a feeling as if everything was gigantic. Huge. The bed. The room. The objects in it. Me. But at the same time everything feels the same scale and proportionally normal. Just that it all feels huge, as a giant living in a giant house with no real point of reference that things are indeed huge. Opening my eyes and looking around reduces this sensation. Closing my eyes intensifies. It can go on for many minutes, maybe 10-15.

Im just curious what these could be. I can’t think of many places I could ask around so here it is.

Thank you for your time!

This is normal you can say its third eye...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

When you drop and attention from the head into the neck until legs and cycle it until plexus, then you use the plexus to open the forehead. 

When Corpus Callosum goes down will bounce in the forehead. The release of blockages is tingling in the forehead and all the body. 

Don't focus on the forehead to open it, focus on plexus while you open legs/rectum, neck and heart/lungs. etc.

Edited by Quanty

@Quanty I had gotten an insight a couple years ago from what I can only describe as my inner guru, that in order to awaken I need to be able to feel my entire body at one time. Is this similar to what you are saying? 

Since then I have worked on feeling and activating different areas of my body /energy centers. I have a hard time really feeling them though, without Marijuana. Then of course I started a vicious cycle of thinking I need Marijuana to do the work. Any suggestions? I've even tried herbs that restore energy and qi, but still can only very very faintly feel awareness in my body while sober. 

Can you explain corpus callosum? 

@starsofclay thats not true you dont need to do that just realize what you are and that is always here dont need to do anything..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

17 hours ago, Bird said:

While meditating, I sensed as if there was a slight tension on my forehead. As an ethereal finger would pull my skin upwards thus causing the tension, but no sensation of touch. The interesting bit is that as I slowly tilted my head up or down or sideways, this sensation would “stay in the same location spatially speaking”, so tilting my head up would make this sensation occur on my nose instead. Tilting towards the right had the sensation be felt on the left side of my forehead, and so on. This part really had me ponder as opposed to just thinking “it’s a muscular spasm or something”, since it wasn’t linked to any muscle.

Yes. This feel is something like being SUBMERSE in a dense water ocean.. with just that tiny bit of your head off the water, and you can move that point in your body without moving your body.. 

tip

Try to make it to your nose next time.. focus that this is where the AIR is coming from...

Try to breathe just this air from "outside".. you will probably ever hear some whistle coming from your nose. and a fresh air feeling you have never had. 

If you were able to do this, focus on that and try to realize that you are in an ocean,  floating.. and just give yourself to it.. the problem is that when you TRY to breathe... you fail.. when you stop trying and let it be.. you will breathe better... 

Something like a quicksand...

Thank you all for the input, it’s nice to get some pointers.

Ill try to bear this in mind next time whenever that is and see how it goes.

I get the quicksand reference. I’ve noticed that by surrendering more and more you go deeper and deeper, almost effortlessly.

If anyone has any more insights, please go ahead. This is all very interesting.

13 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@Quanty I had gotten an insight a couple years ago from what I can only describe as my inner guru, that in order to awaken I need to be able to feel my entire body at one time. Is this similar to what you are saying? 

Since then I have worked on feeling and activating different areas of my body /energy centers. I have a hard time really feeling them though, without Marijuana. Then of course I started a vicious cycle of thinking I need Marijuana to do the work. Any suggestions? I've even tried herbs that restore energy and qi, but still can only very very faintly feel awareness in my body while sober. 

Can you explain corpus callosum? 

The depictions in Indian art of Elephant-Headed people, those are the representations of the brain, the trumpet of the elephant is the corpus callosum. 

When one identifies with the brain and directly with the mind and the 3rd eye, a pressure start to build up in between eyes and ears. The reason is that the corpus callosum is forced up. In consequence reality and perception will limit at the 5 senses. 

Now, using the focus attention to go on 1st chakra, this is when real candy happens. Corpus callosum goes down and you feel like you die literally, one start to feel the entire body as a whole and awakening happens if you let go of the attention directed upon the head and ideas. etc. 

@NoSelfSelf  yeah come to think of it, I think it was actually about how to astral project, not awaken, my bad. Annoying how memory gets jumbled like that. 

@Quanty that's interesting, I'll look more into it.  I have spent time focusing on the various energy points, even my legs and hands. I have such ADD though, I usually bounce around and don't focus on one for long enough I'm sure.