Isaac Ben

360ug of LSD trip report: My first mystical experience

7 posts in this topic

I wouldn't say this was too radical of an experience, but it was surely a mystical one and worth sharing. It was so different from my previous trips . It was also so different from my last 480ug of LSD trip 2 months ago to the point where it felt like I took another substance altogether.

I was planning to trip Saturday on mushrooms but I woke up with a mild headache so I decided to trip Sunday instead.
Sunday, I woke up early in the morning with only 6 hrs of sleep so I had another mild headache. I decide again to not take mushrooms but because of the headache. I had nothing to do that day though and if I don’t trip Sunday, I won't be free to trip until at least next week which would be a shame because my last real trip was like 4 weeks ago. I wasn't sure whether or not LSD would be a good idea at that point, but because I was convinced I had a natural tolerance to LSD, I thought fuck it, might as well get rid of the remaining 3 tabs I had.

0-30min: I couldn't meditate well because of the headache so I just sat and listened to some Alan Watts. Nothing happened so far.

30-45min: This is the come-up, the headache became really poignant making me question the decision to trip, I felt so sleepy and nauseas, and I was forced to sit in the toilet from here.

45min-4.5hrs: This is where the magic happened: the peak lasted for about 4 hours.

I clearly saw how much of joke life is. It was so fucking obvious I was laughing so hard, I don't know how the fuck I couldn't see this before. I kept laughing so loud for about 20 mins I couldn't even breath. All the worry and concern I had was out of the window as my ego slowly dissolved and it was crystal clear that the whole thing I called life was a sham.

I got so connected to the present moment that I lost sense of time. It's hard to describe what was happening at the time but I suppose this is what is meant by just "Being". It was blissful.

The headache was not an issue anymore. I can still feel it there when I remember it but it wasn't bothersome at all.

I was directly aware that I had no control whatsoever over my body. It was moving by its own by the spontaneous forces of the universe. I literally lost all control over my body and it felt liberating beyond description.

By the end of those 4 hours I started to think about my ego's problems in a totally objective way. I was thinking about them like they're not even mine, and I was having insights and solutions.

For some reason, I thought that this heightened consciousness is going to be permanent because from my perspective while I was peaking, I thought how could it be any other way? I forgot how life is from an egoic perspective I thought there's no way I'm gonna be back seeing things any other way than this. I couldn't have been more wrong and I suffered for it the day after.

4.5hrs- :The rest of the trip was fun and smooth, I could feel my ego slowly getting back but I refused to pay any attention to it. I spent the rest of the trip chilling and thinking about some problems that were worrying me and by the end of the day, I was left with some wise insights and decisions to make.

16 hrs into the trip and I was still feeling the psychoanalytical effects of LSD bothering me. But I finally fell asleep and slept for a good 9-10hrs.

The day after was the most depressing day I had in months. I was completely back in my ego self as though nothing happened yesterday. I felt a heavy sense of emptiness which converted into sadness. I didn't want to do anything that day including doing nothing which made me more frustrated because I had lots of shit to do that day (I'm aware that I should normally leave a day after a trip). Even when I tried playing video games or watch movies I couldn't. In the evening I cried out loud for a good 15 mins and that's when I finally started to overcome this temporary depression. By the next day the depression went away and I was back to normal.

I know there's a lot more to experience and that I probably only scratched the surface but it took me by surprise because reading about this is one thing and directly experiencing it is a whole other thing.

Insights:

• This experience showed me how beautiful this enlightenment thing is. I can't see anything more important and fulfilling than striving to raise the quality of one's own consciousness.
  • My understanding of non-duality played a huge role in shaping my psychedelic experience. My previous trips on LSD were nothing like this.
  • Never underestimate the power of psychedelics.
  • LSD is a specifically great psychedelic for consciousness work.
  • Our Lives are just piles of big and elaborate jokes; We should all stop taking them so seriously.

Yup, that's exactly how it tends to go. Although 360ug is a massive amount of LSD.

A wonderful substance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LSD.

A wonderful substance.

Love how openly you talk about psychedelics. 

I like to ask you something though though..

..these days when the world facing so much turmoil and freedom of speech is no longer guaranteed in the way it once was.. 

Have you ever suffered any damage to your work from outer forces, religious groups for example, authorities or lobby groups agains drugs etcetera? 

Although you always have manner and talk about those things with responsibility, isn't it rather cool how free we/you are here. 

Specially since you are rather big now with many followers and no-one out there do you 'thing' really. 

I mean, just the claim that no such things as separate selves exists, and that nothing is bad/evil from an absolute point of view, just those things are enough to frighten people and those with power. 

And then add all the drugs to the equation. The psychedelics. Are you never afraid that authorities or other influential religious people will mess with you work in some sense? 

Truth is a potent thing as you know. And power knows that as well. ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

freedom of speech is no longer guaranteed in the way it once was.

Speech is freer today than it has ever been in any time in human history.

Stop listening to the intellectual dark web crybabies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Isaac Ben Awesome report. I appreciate the sharing. It’s funny, the often serious tones of ‘consciousness work’, and the reality that it really is all hilarious. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Very nice.  I do about 200 mics of LSD when I trip.  That’s plenty enough for me.   I only trip 3 times per year though.  LSD gives you super-mindfulness.  All your thoughts go into high-relief too and you can really see the difference between awareness and thought.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 6/15/2018 at 0:13 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

I only trip 3 times per year though. 

Why do you trip this infrequently? Unless you don't enjoy tripping, I find 2 weeks plenty of time to integrate the experience.