WildeChilde

If He's So Low Consciousness...

25 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

@ChimpBrain I'm sure deep down he would like to establish stronger relations and even mimic the likes of green/yellow countries such as Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, etc., but it's kind of hard to when they have problems like these:

No society is without problems.  I'm sure you don't believe that the citizens of Sweden are worse off on the whole than the citizens of North Korea, Russia, The Philippines, Turkey, and other red/blue countries who's leaders have received praise from Trump.  If my assumption is correct, I can't draw any meaningful point from your post about red/blue immigrants raping women in a green/yellow country.

3 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

No society is without problems.  I'm sure you don't believe that the citizens of Sweden are worse off on the whole than the citizens of North Korea, Russia, The Philippines, Turkey, and other red/blue countries who's leaders have received praise from Trump.  If my assumption is correct, I can't draw any meaningful point from your post about red/blue immigrants raping women in a green/yellow country.

Sweden is a fantastic country, but its liberal immigration policies (derived from its higher consciousness values) are sadly bringing about its ruin.  http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10/the-death-of-the-most-generous-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/ It's tragic to witness really.  Are they setting a great example for the rest of the world to follow?

Trump has to play politics; it's part of the job.  If he feels he has praise or demonstrate some form of respect to leaders of lower consciousness countries, it's probably necessary.  It's also not the first time it's ever happened (previous president for example).  

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

I’m starting to see why Leo doesn’t allow political discussions on his forum; it never ends or gets anywhere.  xD

I learned my lesson Leo: no more politics.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@WildeChilde Politics is just ego trying to justify its selfish positions. It is never supposed to be fair, honest, truthful, or to end. The hamster spins on the wheel until it's dead.

The counter-intuitive move is to rise above the whole dynamic, seeing it as a red herring.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/12/2018 at 1:50 PM, cetus56 said:

I watched the signing of the agreement. It reminded me of the royal wedding last month. What a show.

Trump is probably notifying the Nobel Peace Prize committee about it today. 

Now, he sees the political capital to go after Mueller apparently.  Leveraging his ‘win’ with Kim Jong to get the fuzz off his path.  I wonder what pet name he’ll be floating for Mueller once he decides to do the 3rd grade name-calling sessions.

Edited by Joseph Maynor