Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Methods or fields of study focused on intelligence

4 posts in this topic

What are some areas, spiritual practises/lineages that focus on the sort of intelligence leo talked about in his new video?

Any sort of Zen-Nous practice out there?

There are many practices out there that focus on energy and consciousness, and love but none that focus on pure intelligence and order of things. 

What about creativity as well? Maybe tantra? I know that Nidra yoga focuses on some techniques that supposably eliminate blockages in a certain chakra to cause you to be more creative

Psychedelic Yoga™

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is a lot of insight in automatic writing — just practicing writing without any conscious thought or purpose. Just writing down the first thing in your head. It may be jumbled at first, but later many of these can become coherent insights of wisdom. Much of intuition is blocked by logical and emotional thinking. Just writing without any conscious direction is what would allow some of the unsconscious ideas to come out.  

Another technique I remember is visualizing without the same sense of purpose too. Ask your mind to give you visual metaphors into things, and just allow it to come to you — don’t force it. Intuition is only something you can gain by patience, not by conscious digging into your mind.

I remember Leonardo da Vinci had a similar technique. He would doodle random pictures — even very ugly pictures — and trust whatever his mind would direct him. Later he’d write down sentences of what these pictures seem to mean to him, and this would allow him the insights to his many inventions and artforms. 

Michael Michalko writes on many techniques like these in his book “Thinkertoys”, specifically in the “Intuitive Techniques” section. Pretty amazing stuff as I’ve seen.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

Choiclessness passivity and awarness. 

Which is born daily continuous creativity and centerlessness. 

A great start by being aware of the lack of passive awareness while not moving with any postive movement/action. 

Be aware of the movement of volition, and the motive to accomplish a goal. As this will prevent passivity. 

The art of living. 

Edited by Faceless