WildeChilde

Most Inspiring Movie Scenes

5 posts in this topic

We mainly watch movies as a source of entertainment, but every once in a while, we come across a scene that is moving.  It's the kind of scene where you feel the tears welling up in your eyes, not because of grief or sadness, but because you know you are witnessing the true unadulterated power of the human spirit.  It reminds you that despite our many flaws, there is something inside each of us that will push us forward against the adversarial forces of society, government institutions, our peers, and even our own psyche.  

What are some movie scenes that have captivated and inspired you?  This is one of my favorites.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@WildeChilde

Love this so much, from Six feet under! Most beautiful epic scene in the history of movies/series/TV-shows.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@MarkusSweden The acting is really good, but I've never seen this show before, so I'm failing to see the connection.  Can the red-haired woman see into the future?

@QandC That drum solo was sick on Whiplash.  I have to check out that film.

Here's another good one.  If there ever was an enlightened AI, it would have to be Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer).

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde