SMI

Your Death Preference

56 posts in this topic

death only applies to unconscious functioning human identities.  there is no death for an awakened being.  an awakened being is already functioning in the state of being that they will be in when they step out of the body they created for themselves to experience this life with, and when they leave it, they leave it as a liberated being, the rest will leave their body still programed with their false belief systems, their quantum memory, their warped perception of life, and this idea that you will continue forever until you get it right, is just a newage teaching, there is no proof of that.

I want to die with Beethoven's 9th symphony 4th movement playing while finally reaching enlightenment and completing the circle of my search in life. Then I want to be made into ashes and spread in a pond near my childhood home, so I can forever live in peace amongst the humble ducks (the symbol of my life).  

- Enter your fear and you are free -

Just imagine having this last part played during your final moments: 

Epic. I'm almost looking forward to my death now (JK)... but still... wow...

My wish is that, no matter how I die, I want to die enlightened. This is the only way that I will ever be able to accept it. The only time I ever truly accepted my mortality was during my ego-transcendence experiences. It became evident to me during those experiences that there was nothing of substance to truly lose. Otherwise, death is terrifying no matter how instantaneous or peaceful.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

13 hours ago, Quizzer said:

I want to die with Beethoven's 9th symphony 4th movement playing while finally reaching enlightenment and completing the circle of my search in life. Then I want to be made into ashes and spread in a pond near my childhood home, so I can forever live in peace amongst the humble ducks (the symbol of my life).  

When you reach enlightenment, you won't care what music plays during your death nor will you care about what happens to your ashes. These are all ego concerns, even though the may not seem as such. The enlightened person doesn't care for being remembered or defining their personality through particular preferences or fashion statements. They just die unceremoniously and allow themselves with full acceptance to be swallowed completely by the sands of time. Forgotten forever with complete acceptance.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 hours ago, Quizzer said:

@Emerald Wilkins Well that sounds f*cking boring....

It is boring from ego-consciousness because it does nothing for the continuation of the ego. The ego wants to go out with a bang, so it can be remembered. It abhors death, so it devises many tactics to keep itself alive in the minds of others through uniqueness and speciality. The ego can never accept death unceremoniously and always wants to set itself apart from the rest and be exceptional. Equalization in death is terrifying to the ego. Being forgotton can't be accepted.

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I want to die enlightened. 

I wanted to die enlightened.  But that was just the ego talking.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that I'm already dead

@Emerald Wilkins What does it matter? I'll be dead even if I'm enlightened or not. I'm just saying it's kind of comedic. Dying with a BANG, not so that anyone else needs to remember me, but just that I end it for myself at a peak moment (for me). And the funny part is that if I become enlightened at that very moment, I'll realise the stupidity of it and the waste – that's humor to me and that fulfils me. But if your preference is being prune and boring then hey... what can I tell you... good luck have fun 

2 minutes ago, Quizzer said:

@Emerald Wilkins What does it matter? I'll be dead even if I'm enlightened or not. I'm just saying it's kind of comedic. Dying with a BANG, not so that anyone else needs to remember me, but just that I end it for myself at a peak moment (for me). And the funny part is that if I become enlightened at that very moment, I'll realise the stupidity of it and the waste – that's humor to me and that fulfils me. But if your preference is being prune and boring then hey... what can I tell you... good luck have fun 

I don't really know what my preference is anymore. It's all clouded. Sometimes I wish I could just forget everything I've ever experienced or learned about enlightenment. Life used to have a lot more direction and paths were clear. But now the water is very murky.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, John Flores said:

I would not like to die. I would like to extend the "self's life to 350" and learn how to extend consciousness into awareness itself, allowing self to exist and search the universe for places to colonize and willing bodies to inhabit. 

And I'm the crazy one lol..  You're smoking some good stuff you little stoner you.. And birds of a feather flock together.. 

Hey guys there's your volunteer 

P. S.  This isn't a game to me I'm not having any fun 

Edited by Mikey

It's better to burn out than fade away

5 hours ago, John Flores said:

@Mikey Haha once you realize how this world doesn't make ANY sense, that it's all an illusion, you start thinking VERY outside the box 

Is that your way of apologizing to me for calling me basically crazy the other day? 

People/stalkers have possessed my friends, family, neighbors and who knows which other passer bys.. I'm still piecing everything together.. I've made sense of a few things.. Not everything.. I'm still trying to figure out why Leo meme's me and why he denies being enlightened and a guru and why is he playing both sides?  But I'm intellectually aware of quite a bit..

Edited by Mikey

5 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Mikey I understand you because my brain functions in a way that I can understand most people. But the reason why you can't understand things is because your mind process data in fragments. I cannot help you and only medication might help you filter things out.

You're not "crazy", your brain just functions differently as does mine. Leo is not enlightened because ALL are enlightened lol...

Enlightenment always exists, the question is: Are you letting yourself be it. Some people require different help for different things and at times that includes help such as that. The man you spoke to the other day is on meds and you know what? He's STILL pursuing enlightenment because it doesn't mean your BAD....bad is just a word

Bro you sound possessed.. 

I don't think you have a clue

Edited by Mikey

1 minute ago, John Flores said:

@Mikey possession is one construct of reality lol...

I think you're a parrot

I never said anyone hates me.. I think it's time for "your" meds.. At best I give you puppet status.. 

Edited by Mikey

5 hours ago, John Flores said:

you know what, fine, be this way, I'll learn what I can from you as fragmented people tend to have insight, but @Leo Gura should know about this conversation

Oh he knows, he's a guru, a Yodagurunada.. That's not intended as a compliment 

Anyways I don't have a clue what to do the world's messed up so I'm not going to do anything until I figure it all out.. Sounds pretty serious.. I'd think serious frustration & consideration would be appreciated & foreseen.. I'm not volunteering or agreeing to anything without a complete explanation.. I have a choice.. 

Edited by Mikey

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

- Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Edited by jse

Not just yet, at any rate!  

When I'm good 'n' ready, please - there's TOO MUCH amazing shit left to do on this cheerful little mudball we call Earth.

This brings to mind a situation in my life this week:  

My Dad lives with his current partner about 1500 kms from my city, and he's coming down to stay here next week.  We are both veteran motorbike riders, and he had been planning to ride his Triumph, and then we were going to ride our bikes back together...but his partner got all spooked by some recent rider deaths on the roads where they live.  So, fearing the worst, she applied emotional pressure on him to take the ute instead...and he acquiesced!  

I had to give him a ribbing - I said "ya can't go about living in fear, Dad...and besides, you've bloody well been riding since 1971!"  And he's like "Yeah...I know, buut..."  

Hmmm.  :-)  

Edited by Stefan Moritz
Incomplete thought.