Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dali Llama

Enlightenment for stupid people

12 posts in this topic

I know that I am pretty stupid, my memory is bad, I have very little discipline and can't focus for long amounts of time, Will enlightenment ever be possible for me?

9 minutes ago, Dali Llama said:

I know that I am pretty stupid, my memory is bad, I have very little discipline and can't focus for long amounts of time

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Don't bother about other things. First find the innermost core of the kingdom of God. Then you need not worry about anything; all else will follow.

15 minutes ago, Dali Llama said:

I know that I am pretty stupid

The moment you recognize that you are stupid, you are no more, because only intelligence can see the point of one's own stupidity. The stupid person cannot see it; that's why he is stupid. The most fundamental stupidity is that one cannot see it. 

Remember, only stupids seek enlightenment. Those who are clever and cunning are after money, fame, power, sex.

One can never be wrong by calling oneself stupid.
You'll fit right in.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Don't bother about other things. First find the innermost core of the kingdom of God. Then you need not worry about anything; all else will follow.

Are you talking about religion? or Leos use of god, which is like infinity

4 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

The moment you recognize that you are stupid, you are no more, because only intelligence can see the point of one's own stupidity. The stupid person cannot see it; that's why he is stupid. The most fundamental stupidity is that one cannot see it.

I guess so but even if I am not so stupid as to not recognize my own stupidity I have doubts that i could comprehend non duality

5 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Remember, only stupids seek enlightenment. Those who are clever and cunning are after money, fame, power, sex.

I thought enlightenment was a better feeling then all of those, why would the clever not follow it?

@Dali Llama Sorry, I was being a smartass.

What does our opinion matter to you?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Okay lol and I know that the people on here have a pretty deep understanding of spirituality and enlightenment, so I wanted to know if they thought it were possible or not

15 minutes ago, Dali Llama said:

Are you talking about religion? or Leos use of god, which is like infinity

Whatever you call it makes no difference. Jesus was talking with seekers, disciples. Jesus was not a christian, he never heard about Christianity.

21 minutes ago, Dali Llama said:

I thought enlightenment was a better feeling then all of those, why would the clever not follow it?

If you remain clever and go on safeguarding and protecting yourself, you will never find the truth.

the strong take on greater challenges because they have more strength, which makes them strong

the weak experience challenges in a greater way because they have less strength, which makes them strong

the weak do not take on greater challenges because they have less strength, which makes them weak

the strong take on challenges with more strength then the weak, which makes them weak

the weak take on challenges with less strength, which makes them strong

the clever are clever because they know

the stupid are stupid because they do not know

yet the stupid are clever enough to their lives being stupid

yet the clever are too stupid, to live their lives being stupid

the clever live stupid lives, cleverly

the stupid live clever lives, stupidly

strong/weak clever/stupid

what an amazing psychic playtoy, how amazingly fun this illusion is

just the way we must reconcile the masculine and femine energies within ourselves

we will reconcile our clevernes and our stuppidness, our weakness and our strength

all opposed will be reunited in the marriage of non-duality

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

We all start somewhere. Even those that have deep understanding of spirituality.
Accepting your ignorance is a good place to start if you're willing to rely on yourself in your pursuit of understanding.

That is what I meant in the original post.

Edited by tsuki

4 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

what an amazing psychic playtoy, how amazingly fun this illusion is

Fuck yes it is. A miracle.

Yeah. You don't need to memorize anything and you don't need to do something that you don't want. Just do what you want, and keep your interest in "enlightenment" alive. Also, "stupid" is just another vague term.