Charlotte

Fear of fear

24 posts in this topic

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, Charlotte said:

Thanks guy's. 

Awesome advice.  Yesterday I did do as faceless suggested, I voluntarily brought on panic attacks and applied the advice given. By fully surrendering I have been able to overcome them. 

Next step for me is watching the mind throughout everyday life, during all situations/experiences and emotions. 

??

wow amazing, great to see liberation from fear in action.

I'm going through a lot of fear at the moment since my 5Meo-DMT trip,   smoked a joint with  my Sister the other night and when I went to Bed the Fear came in ... Thought I was going crazy and Solophism thoughts that I was all there is  and I was so lonely in the Infinite universe ,

Had to breathe into it and accept it  and peace came,I  still fear those thoughts though mostly the  Fear that they are true .

On 5/27/2018 at 3:49 AM, Charlotte said:

Next step for me is watching the mind throughout everyday life, during all situations/experiences and emotions. 

??

??

On 5/27/2018 at 6:49 AM, Charlotte said:

Thanks guy's. 

Awesome advice.  Yesterday I did do as faceless suggested, I voluntarily brought on panic attacks and applied the advice given. By fully surrendering I have been able to overcome them. 

??

Awesome. ❤️

@Faceless??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Here is a great video from (my beloved) Byron Katie on how to deal with chronic pain.

I have (or rather had) a lot of herniated discs that gave me pain constantly. I had a mushroom trip and I cried so much that almost all the physical pain diminished. So, my experience is that the human body can heal itself, but first we should remove a lot of the emotional pain.

Edited by LiakosN

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.