Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salvijus

Drinking Cobras venom

4 posts in this topic

 


To truly love something is to grant that thing freedom. It is to hold it in an open palm of your hand without clenching over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

 

HAhahahah! I already watched that.. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sippin' on snake venom and rubbing some sacred statues

#justguruthings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have experience with Black Widow Venom, I was bitten.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0