Hugo Oliveira

"Non dual" neurotic ideas / mental conflict

4 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, I was in doubt about which forum or topic choose to post this question and now I think this is the best one.

After few and short but intense experiences of "perceiving reality without a veil", "perceiving myself as consciousness", "no mind experiences", I sometimes wonder if this experiences affected my acceptation of ordinary life. Sometimes I feel that enlightenment were extremely necessary, otherwise, nothing will make sense. Everything is conceived based on conditioning so I can't see the truth anywhere. I'ts possible making me lost interest in almost everything. 

Did someone pass for something similar? Any advice to deal with it?

thank you

It's normal and it's good! I agree that this seems to be the most important thing to know oneself. 

Stay with it and relax. All is well ?❤️

12 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

Did someone pass for something similar? Any advice to deal with it?

To see everything as a conditioned response is to miss that this very seeing must in fact be conditioned.
What is the difference between perfect illusion and reality?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Even if it is so that you need enlightenment to understand, remember that you're not going out there to search it. You're going deeper into yourself and what is right now.