Zweistein

Spiral Dynamics - green, yellow and turquoise

27 posts in this topic

@Ether  of course it is an ego game. It's all ego games! I'm well aware that,  as you are. I'm playing until it's no longer necessary. The other option is to drop all games. And I can't do that, not in this lifetime, not in this karmic body. So let's play

Just now, Samra said:

@Ether  of course it is an ego game. It's all ego games! I'm well aware that,  as you are. I'm playing until it's no longer necessary. The other option is to drop all games. And I can't do that, not in this lifetime, not in this karmic body. So let's play

Yes, you can. Its a choice. You are deciding.

@Samra That sounds super interesting! Especially the differences between the different countries...

Will anything change in your team now as a result of these tests?

@Zweistein no nothing will change. But we have added each others profiles in this app , and so we can approach each other with better understanding. For example , my boss has a lot of blue and purple in him , and my personality profile is conflicting with his. So we now have a better tool to try and minimize conflict. Not sure how that is going to pan out!

@Samra 

Your boss is blue and purple? That will be interesting to see if the app will help! B|

On 2018-06-11 at 8:11 PM, Samra said:

In every moment there is a choice to be made. And when you are ready to pay, your karmic dept can and will be collected. 

Judging what I have read from other people, compassion and harmony isn’t the final step. They say it’s total nihilism. 

Needless to say the people I spoke to who were like that were not very pleasant. I have never seen or experienced someone with no regard for others or anything at all.