WindInTheLeaf

I am a mirror

4 posts in this topic

I like to watch myself, don't judge, life as a mirror can be lonely. I like to get lost in my imagination, as there's nothing else to do around here. I play all different kinds of roles, as my imagination has no limits. Although some of the roles can be dark, they are just as the bright ones. I get carried away and have trouble finding my way back to myself, but all roles constantly change and i always find my way back to nothingness, to just being a mirror. I like to watch myself, don't judge, life as a mirror can be boring. I like to go on adventures in my imagination, as there's nothing else to do around here. I imagine all kinds of experiences, as my boredom has no limits. Although some of them get a little weird, i feel no shame, as they are just an expression of nothing in particular. I get carried away and have trouble finding my way back to myself, but all experiences constantly fade and i always find my way back to nothingness, to just being a mirror.

I am a mirror. I like to....

Watch my reflection. But not always, sometimes I put the blinders up.. though I guess they're part of it too.

Edited by Nathan