Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moon777light

Anyone try turpentine cleanse?

7 posts in this topic

@moon777light Pretty sure turpentine is about as toxic as gasoline and a very small amount could be fatal. I would not even use it in hair. Even seepage into the scalp could cause major problems. Nofapping, psychadelic ‘evil entities’, head standing urine looping, butter nosing, and now turpentine cleansing? 

6B503C9D-7001-485D-97D6-29C9682BF4C5.jpeg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Vegetable Police (youtuber) made a video about this, check it out, (the guy has an attitude because it is a comedy channel but he has massive knowledge on health and detox).He overdosed himself on turpentine and only went overboard a little bit.

Be very very....very careful with proper dosing. You'd probably benefit more from traditional water cleanse or grape cleanse :) stay safe whatever you decide to do !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Hadn't heard of turpentine until this post so can't advise you there.  But if you're curious for parasitic cleanse purposes... nothing beats a dry fast in cleaning tf out of your body.

But be sure after your fast to reintroduce some worms into your body because some parasites can actually be beneficial and necessary:

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

I've done about 10 salt water cleanses a while back. 1.5 liters of distilled water with a tablespoon of Himalayan salt. Quite effective short-term remedy!

@Nahm I can't go back to water again ;)

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

after researching it into detail, i'll stay away from it. I asked since a fellow youtuber has raved about it helped him for treatment of lyme disease. 

Better to make inspiring lifestyle changes, rather than doing short-term health cleanses I believe :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️