Viking

frequencies for meditation

6 posts in this topic

I want to try to listen to frequencies while meditating, but there's a lot of bullshit surrounding it, so i dont know what to trust. 

can someone give an explanation what are they for, how they work, what they can really do, etc.

also can it damage hearing? i listened to a certain gamma frequency and after i finished i still heared the sound for a few minutes

Discover your own voice, best thing for me is: humming with the voice at different tones, to heal the body, it is dynamic all the time. It is never the same, cause the voice gets deeper, wider, every day etc. Chant your own OM/AUM with the voice per example, because listening to other human being chanting is vampirism, and you will not find yourself that way.  

25 minutes ago, Quanty said:

Discover your own voice, best thing for me is: humming with the voice at different tones, to heal the body, it is dynamic all the time. It is never the same, cause the voice gets deeper, wider, every day etc. Chant your own OM/AUM with the voice per example, because listening to other human being chanting is vampirism, and you will not find yourself that way.  

I dont live alone

6 hours ago, Viking said:

I dont live alone

You can still hum very lightly while listening to those and it will sound (for you) quite loud and powerful but others will not hear you don't worry. The more you believe it, the more it works. Once you know, then universe shifts to what you know to be true. It has no choice but to match your vibration.

B R E A T H E