Jacobsrw

What are the Most Fundamental Points to Being a Great Communicator

5 posts in this topic

I have been for quite some time evaluating, self reflecting and compiling ideas and concepts on the fundamentals to being a great communicator. In some conversations, I feel a sense of instability and unsurirty in speech. I would like to develop my communication to degrees that defuse debates or aggressive conversations, ensure comfortability, strong correlation to intention, empathy, passion, humbleness, respect, passiveness and most importantly as little ego as possible.

In some of my interactions though there is a sense of manipulation involved, where I feel consumed to respond to ensure there isn't misinterpretation. And in others in some circumstances I feel the need to reclaim myself after receiving inaccurate assumptions. 

I do not personally consider debates generally useful. I prefer to have constructive and passive conversations. Unfortunately in some conversations I haven't fully equipped myself with all the characteristics I listed earlier. Although I have vastly improved over the years, I have so much more proggression to be made. My goal really is to be in any conversation possible with anyone and be as transparent and passive as possible without be completely undermined.

fors any one have advice on communication? How to communicate better? Or defuse hostile and debating based conversations? 

Edited by Jacobsrw

• Open-mindedness
  • Being assertive
  • Being authentic.
  • Clarity
  • Empathy
  • Listening

Just speak from your heart, that's all man. Trust that all you need to do is love your heart, and even if the person responds awkwardly, at least you come out of the conversation more evolved and liberated than ever before. Accept yourself on the deepest level, and others will reflect that acceptance/love/joy/bliss/happiness back to you.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Thank you for your insight @Solace I believe I watched Leo's communication video quite some time ago. I'll have another look @onacloudynight

Awakening. Red to Blue, to Silver & Gold, etc.