Applejuice

I've awakened :D I get ittt :DDD This is so stupidly simple :D

25 posts in this topic

@tsuki Unlightened being thinking he knows what enlightenment means haha

@Applejuice First of all, do you have any history of schizophrenia or bipolar in your family? If no, probably it's practice related and you are in a stage called Arising and Passing Away.

27 minutes ago, Ether said:

@tsuki Unlightened being thinking he knows what enlightenment means haha

We are all enlightened, friend ❤️

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Capethaz yup lmao thats why i think i might be crazy. My mum is schizophrenic. But I feel exactly the same as before that meditation exept i can see that im assuming other people have perspectives but really that is not in my experience and literally an assumption before i thought enlightenment would be when everyone's perspective possible would merge and you would feel this experience orgasm hahaha. Now I'm thinking you become aware of your experience as a whole and see that everything is grounded in that experience and is neutral at its base level so all of experience( your experience ) is all there is and its one experience, hence 'it's all one'. But I don't feel immortal or infinite so I don't know if that was enlightenment. I don't hear voices or see stuff lmao I don't think I'm crazy 

Edited by Applejuice