Shakazulu

Healthy F R I E N D S

30 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Make sense??

Yeah..It makes sense I suppose, but it's hard to put things in words, esp things like communication and unconditional love and all the spiritual stuff. For me, the best way was to give examples.

It's actions without words, right?

I have seen a friendship where the two isn't related. Their communication is very strong. They don't misunderstand each other. They're friends but not family, although they behave like it. They could show up in each others' houses anytime they wish without calling or notice or anywhere. I call that BFF. It's pretty rare.

17 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

It's actions without words, right?

Kinda.. words and imagination play a part in thought. 

It’s action without the influence of the mechanical, dualistic, and fragmented movement of thought. So it’s action free of psychological time/thought.

It’s not thought then action, but just action.

As thought in relationship has no place. Thought is for practical matters. Unconditional love is not when thought is in movement.  

Thought is a movement of self preservation by its very nature. That’s it’s function. 

Edited by Faceless

38 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Kinda.. words and imagination play a part in thought. 

It’s action without the influence of the mechanical, dualistic, and fragmented movement of thought. So it’s action free of psychological time/thought.

It’s not thought then action, but just action.

As thought in relationship has no place. Thought is for practical matters. Unconditional love is not when thought is in movement.  

Thought is a movement of self preservation by its very nature. That’s it’s function. 

Sounds beautiful.  I agree.

9 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Sounds beautiful.  I agree.

Figured you would :)

@Faceless Yes, true.

You know what, if the BFFs end up marrying each other, that would be called soulmates. Ppl wonder what are soulmates. Well, there you have it. But, the friendships I'm talking about are between the same gender--two women who are BFFs. 

31 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Faceless Yes, true.

You know what, if the BFFs end up marrying each other, that would be called soulmates. Ppl wonder what are soulmates. Well, there you have it. But, the friendships I'm talking about are between the same gender--two women who are BFFs. 

Excellent?

11 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Faceless so there is more of myself to be shared?

Think of it like this...Less self is more, Be space for another face?

Edited by Faceless