Applejuice

Suicide, nihlism and TRAPS ( video idea? big topic not covered in depth )

9 posts in this topic

Okay so I've watched most of leos videos and he has stated that he will make a video on nihlism, but I haven't found it, can anyone send me a link if they've found it. Or If not can you make a I think this is really core to enlightenment I think most people go through spiritual depression, and nihlism so . I know that leo made a video on dangers of meditation and mentioned these but he hasn't made a video on how to deal with nihlism and suicidal thoughts. I think this would be really useful for a lot of people and could get Leo a lot of views because almost everyone goes through an existential crisis from time to time and there isn't much practical non woowoo content on youtube that explains this.

Edited by Applejuice

I agree, that is a good video idea. 

For anyone struggling with this. I highly recommend waiting before making any permanent decisions and seek the wisdom of various teachers. Really contemplate, meditate on it, take a walk, hang out with good friends, do your favorite activity, or not, but just wait. In addition, start to cultivate love when you're ready and new door will be opened.

@SgtPepper Doing it already. Meditation obliterates any thoughts, it shows me that it's all just delusion and isn't going anywhere. It's noise. But when I'm going about my day i get swallowed by existential crises sometimes.

12 minutes ago, Applejuice said:

@SgtPepper Doing it already. Meditation obliterates any thoughts, it shows me that it's all just delusion and isn't going anywhere. It's noise. But when I'm going about my day i get swallowed by existential crises sometimes.

I found Leo's dark side of meditation video helpful because its relatable.

I don't know where you are on the path and what you mean by delusion, but be careful of shunning the mind and body. Yes, in the ultimate sense, all forms are illusions, but it's still God's will that forms appear and exist to itself, so appreciate the divinity that lies behind it all. I do not mean to project, if you did not find that helpful, that is great. 

Just like you say, its noise, and it will distract from the truthful reality that appears with a clear mind.

@SgtPepper By delusion I mean that all my beliefs and desires are taking me away from god/ reality and putting a filter over everything preventing me from seeing how it really is without my beliefs and self filter it. Essentially I think thoughts are filters on reality that delude us into believing we are seperate. And youre right it is god's will.

I have not made a video about nihilism or existential crises yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not made a video about nihilism or existential crises yet.

I hope you will make one as soon as you return. Some people around here worry me.... 

Edited by egoless