Amer

Narcissistic girlfriend/ silent treatment

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

The wave shouldn't come at all ? that's her behaviour having psychological effects on you as I've mentioned. Are you the type of person to be quite passive? Naive?

In all honesty I'd say leave this relationship. She seems toxic ?.

I don't think he is. It's just....that pussy is good, hehe

It's a powerful thing

13 minutes ago, SFRL said:

It's just....that pussy is good,

Must be fucking amazing to endure that shit ?

@SFRL hahahahahahahahahaa!!

@Charlotte to be honest.. yes!! lollll

Edited by Amer

12 hours ago, Michael569 said:

the silent treatment is a way of "feeling sorry" for oneself and playing the "ill person's game"

As children we learned that the times received full attention of everyone were times we got ill. We would receive our parent's 100% treatment, love and it was very comfortable. 

As grownups many continue this habit by playing victim, crying for completely useless things, pouting and giving people silent treatments. This gives us a certain power over the other person and lets us manipulate them emotionally to do our bidding whenever a disagreement appears by making them feel that they hurt our feelings or made us very sad and dissapointed. 

This is a tool of the devil and you must absolutely not allow its tentacles to grasp you. Do not play the "mr nice guy" or "sorry baby it is my fault". I am not exactly sure what is the best way to tackle this but I'd say act normally. Playign this game requires a lot of emotional feedback to continue, if you don't provide it, it will stop "being fun." 

As others already said above, if this is a common thing, consider terminating this relationship. 

@Michael569 thanks for the insight.... to be honest I should have terminated this relationship long time ago... 

So what is happening right now is I feel my mind is beginning to trick me... I am thinking maybe i'm over thinking or having wrong assumptions, I am thinking to call the person normally say hi as if there's nothing but I was just busy... I know I shouldn't, its veryyy challenging, then i am thinking to end it peacefully.. ok the latter might be a legitimate thing but for now I think just shouldn't do anything,, and continue focusing on myself, allow that negative emotion to go through me and not oppose it.. if there are any tips please post them here, would really appreciate it.