Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

What LSD gave me

9 posts in this topic

Hallo my warriors.I always wanted to try lsd from when  i remember myself when i was young i always wanted to try lsd or othe psychedelics.That time came and with Leo's suggestions i was ready to try them without guilt to decide if they can help or if they are harmful with direct experience so i made the jump.Okay i have tripped several times with 3 trips pretty intense.Lsd put me back to consciousness work with power.I was off for 2 years and it was time to return in the fight with the illusion.One drawback was a weird movement in my left hand mostly my wrist and fingers.I was dissapointed by these movements but after a while i understood that these movements was making me conscious of them xaxa so the negative became a benefit i stopped care about them and what people propably would say because i was becoming more conscious.Lsd for sure made me way more conscious it gave me a huge boost in creativity and i started drawing furthermore i continue my photography work way more powerful and inspired.The good thing is that you are way more consious a lot of days after the trip maybe months.I was able to experience infinity and that was great and outstanding.A little bit scary xaxa i was mindfucked within the infinite chaos  xaxaxa but when i was returning to my mainstream reality i was more conscious and grounded.I saw exactly what god is and this is great because now i know what i have to become.I had a vision about what God is and now i can become it.I experienced non duality too i experienced that there is no free will, everything serves the cosmic consciousness harmony and balance.This made me be in love with life because i can die from second to second.I stopped blaming my parents and people who mistreated me because there was no bad.There is no bad...bad is a genetic creation that comes through the fuction of the ego that serves your survival telling you that pain is bad.Anyway all these insights show me that there is absolutely nothing and that i have no control in my life.So in my last trip as i was in my balkony i was really afraid of suiciding because if it would happen it would not be me it would just happen and this fucked me a little bit i don't know if i would like to trip again soon.I was feeling fucking lonely there was nothing, nothing...everythink was a lie everyone was me and nobody was really existed we where just marionettes thinking we are moving ourselfs.The illusion exist to serve the life in our planet and everybody is inside this illusion.It was horrible but i was lucky because the next day i was flying to my home where my family live.I also became with more discipline i almost became vegan xaxaxa.Psychedelics are a super powerful tool that give you the ability to explore the universe but you have to know that it may fuck you in the ass.I had a lot of fear paranoia and tension which if i had not had an powerful enlightened experience in the past i may have become crazy...there always still that chance with any kind of psychotropic substance.I was trying to see the good i wanted to become the good to go in the bright side and i saw that there was nothing good xaxa there was just fast consciousness and not fast consciousness.Anyway my life has powerfully been changed at this moment i am still afraid a little bit but you know...the fear makes you immortal if you decide to light him up.It is your responsibility taking these substances.I became more extroverted and accepted myself a lot.See ya guys love you <3

40 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

8 hours for sure.

I mean, what is lasting effect that until now you possess after you intake LSD.... not how long... 

Edited by John Iverson

Self acceptance, awareness, extroversion, mindful.Of course I am meditating too.

Sexual healing ...i am nofapstronaut too.Everything is better in my life.A shift in my music taste and my moves in dancing are different.Also the creativeness!!! 

Good! Now continue staying aware and continue practice meditation. 

Much love ❤️

@Crystalous Freakin great man. I love you too. Keep practicing you’re doing so great! That foundation will only grow stronger. 

And no fighting the illusion. Unify, it’s you too! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3