pluto

Conspiracy Theories being blindly shutdown? What if they are true?

22 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, pluto said:

Its extremely hard being a butterfly in a world full of caterpillars and caterpillar mechanics as it is speaking butterfly language to caterpillars.

Don’t forget, it’s extremely easy too. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Solace

as seen by the effects of the parallel Earth described in the video above for having alien contact revealed. That created such a massive change!! And that is what me and Pluto, and may others are trying to do by talking about Chem trails, ET's, Urine, etc. as it is not only our highest excitement, but it most importantly, spreads essential awareness to people that they deserve to know

to follow one's highest path of excitement is the ultimate truth for me, that is what I believe in, whether the conspiracies are true or not, there are realities where they are true and realities where they are not, I'll respect those souls who make it their life's art to uncover the dark side of society, the line between the villain and the savior are blurred

@Pluto

I direct this also to you, you have helped me understand more the point of view of people who deal with conspiracies

I'll share that for me I identify with myself, my higher self, the people in my life, friends, families

theories about what might happen in society would be like wondering during a dream how well or not society is doing, it doesn't matter, its a dream, and there are many

my higher self will guide me to the realities relevant to my path, so I guess for me its not efficient to worry about fighting a corrupt society if my higher self can place me in realities with no corrupt society

so that's why people like me wouldnt really care, but those who make it their life exploration to overturn a corrupt society from within,with their own hands, I respect that

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!