Augustus

I tried shamanic breathing technique here is what I found

4 posts in this topic

So I watched this video by Leo about shamanic breathing technique:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VcbH2ypMg

Two days ago I did it for 10 minutes, I felt dizzy and numbness in my limps, but I didn’t experience any unusual things like out of body experience, hallucinations or any rype of traumatic experience.

Yesterday I tried again for 30 minutes I got the same sensations as before but with more feeling of numbness also this time I felt so tired that I fall asleep right after the exercise.

However, in both of these exercise sessions I think I maybe had a glimpse of a glimpse of what enlightenment is: I realize I am not identified with my body or my thoughts/mind or even my awareness/ consciousness, but when all of those “fall apart” then what’s left of me? I was thinking maybe I am not real thing I mean that thing I call “I” is not and never was real. This is possible it didn’t even surprise me.

But there is something else I felt and that is if I am not define with body, thoughts or consciousness then maybe I am reality! Now reality sound weird to me, what we mean by reality? Are we speaking of particles that construct the universe? Scientifically speaking: I don’t know, but remember I am talking here about how I felt and I am not claiming breakthrough in cosmology: It felt like reality is what will be left if you remove everything that you think is real!! For example: remove consciousness and subjective experience with it and remove all matter and energy and space-time from the universe and what’s left is reality. Now I am not very good at explaining inner feelings so I hope that was clear enough.  

Thank you for reading.

Yes I've tried it twice and i like it! I'm gonna try again now thanks for reminding  me

How can you see reality if there is no conciousness/ observer of it there would be no reality

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.