HotSauce123

Hypnosis app to train your subconscious to success

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I've been trying so many different ways to build new habits and stop old ones but I always fell back on the subconscious behaviors which meant I couldn't change my behavior. After stumbling across hypnosis and trying it out, I knew this was something that a lot of people need as I can't be the only person facing this problem. So I've built an app called Mindset which is on the iOS app store, and I'd love to hear your feedback!

Here is the link to the website: http://themindsetapp.com/ 

There're free hypnosis meditations from sadhguru

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus This is a nice use of hypnosis for motivation - I like it. I'm not a fan of the music though, for me it distracts me from the hyper-focused state needed for hypnosis to work best. Also, I'd like to add that my app is free also.

1 hour ago, HotSauce123 said:

Also, I'd like to add that my app is free also.

Firstly not really a free app is it... on your app page it says, free the 1st month then it's $7 a month every month or $60 a year.

Secondly doubt self-promotion and advertising is allowed, especially for paid services.

@blazed Actually that's only if you want access to premium services, you still have free access to the free content.

Weak!

The best technology to train the subconscious is to make it conscious using the breath.