Shakazulu

Shamanic breath No joke

8 posts in this topic

Did my 2nd shamanic therapy session today. During the session I felt heavy vibrations through my finger tips. Close to the conclusion I felt as if my chest began to raise with my heavy breath.  When the ringer went off my left finger was formed like a gang sign

Edited by Shakazulu

Extended Oxygen Deprivation because lets call a rose a rose.  let's dispense with the new age bullshit and be completely transparent as to what this is and  what mechanism is causing it.

If people really want to hallucinate though extended oxygen deprivation no matter the cost or damage done to their body or brain maybe they do not need it anyway. 

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

yes lets put a warning on running marathons and swimming and exercising because it is also Extended Oxygen Deprivation ;) 

Leo has traind you well to take his side even when he is in error. + 1 mindless cult member point for you.  Good job. 

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

2 minutes ago, Source_Mystic said:

Leo has traind you well to take his side even when he is in error. + 1 mindless cult member point for you.  Good job. 

Yay! When will I get promoted?

i want to know what you want to say about o2 deprivation in exercising though? Or mountain elevation? you know the brain has neuroplasticity? 

@Source_Mystic

and this test? https://www.maps.org/news-letters/v23n1/v23n1_p24-27.pdf

M.D. tested on patients for over 12 years with no negative side effects?

anyways if you dont want to do it cool, that is your choice. But you are making it sound like we are purposefully consuming mercury or something. O2 deprivation is not something that *severe* especially if done just once a week for 30 minutes. And this isnt something you do for life, maybe a year to help purge emotions. then done. How do all those deep divers (the ones who hold their breath) survive? they practice heavy breathing techniques daily on deep diving? I used to do these breath holds back everyday when i was practicing diving. Do you see these swimmers dying? only the rare occasion when someone tried to hold their breath for 20 minutes and blacked out. and other than that, they are very healthy

Edited by moon777light