Egoisego

How do i use enlighten people as a narcissist?

13 posts in this topic

So if you are a narcissist like me do you have a huge ego but if you are enlighten do you have no ego and you understand other people. 

The perfect supply for my wounded self, now how do i easiest exploit enlightened people to heal my inner hurted self? Because narcissists can heal if they are showed love and compassion!

Thanks for all your input!

What is there to see? I am already enlighten, everybody are. It is just that my mission is to go on in life and make it GREAT. I see huge potential in enlightened people, who can be more understanding and giving than an enlightened? Never judge only gives! 
I want that!

1 minute ago, Egoisego said:

What is there to see? I am already enlighten, everybody are.

In a sense, yes. In a factual sense, nope.

Everything is as it should be. 

NOW answer my question how do i exploit you guys the easiest?

1 minute ago, i am I AM said:

@Ether Except awareness, everything is subjective.

I totally agree! That is pretty much my motto in life. Never judge people because you don't know their situation.

13 minutes ago, Egoisego said:

I am already enlighten, everybody are. 

Uhhh no. This is absurd. By that notion, Trump is highly conscious LOL

2 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Uhhh no. This is absurd. By that notion, Trump is highly conscious LOL

Trumps is what he is. Nothing needs to be changed, everything already is as it is. This is why some of you never will be enlightened, leo will never be enlightened, because of this. You won't accept that everything already is ok. 

But it is not you guys i am speaking about (psuedenlightened) i am talking about the real ones. 

Trump is what he is, correct. That doesn't mean he's conscious of who and what he is. Yes that's the absolute. That doesn't make him enlightened. Your narcissism is why you're not deeply conscious because you would realize that your narcissism is all a fucking fasad, doesn't matter, not important, etc. If you think narcissism is somehow an indicator of higher consciousness then that shows the deep delusional game you're part of. 

My NPD is not enlightnement but i am ok with that. Being conscious is just one manifestation of life. Do you really think an enlightened man is less enlightened if he meets a tiger and have to stop feeling his body? It is silly and wrong. 
Everybody are already enligthened. That i have accepted and i have gone back to my manifestation. I am what i am, it is just that i have this diagnosis. I don't see a problem with it and you should accept it. 

Now do i wonder what shall i do to get the attention from enligthened people, saying that i want to improve? And then taking advantage of the person, and saying "sorry it was my ego" "i want to get better".

Thanks everybody

Edited by Egoisego

5 hours ago, Egoisego said:

So if you are a narcissist like me do you have a huge ego but if you are enlighten do you have no ego and you understand other people. 

The perfect supply for my wounded self, now how do i easiest exploit enlightened people to heal my inner hurted self? Because narcissists can heal if they are showed love and compassion!

Thanks for all your input!

You just did it.

See replyies above and below.

Just say you don´t understand, want something claryfied, doubt a statement, give a quasi intelectual statement and there will be no end to the atention.

Have fun!

Enlightenment is learning to ride the Dragon not kill it.