AleksM

Notes For Actualized.org Videos

7 posts in this topic

Hey there,

my first post here. I watched almost every video from Leo, but I have realized that making notes from his videos would be a better approach.  I started making notes and it's much better than just watching or listening to his videos but it would be even better if more people participated on this project. Is anybody interested in contributing to the notes? We can make notes in a notebook with Evernote. What's your opinion on this?

Edited by AleksM

Anybody?

Edited by AleksM

Well I might as well answer. We had this in another thread before :P I think it's a good idea, but I like to create all my notes myself so that I learn better. It will take me a long ass time to watch all videos from Leo again, but I'm accepting that challenge. If someone else made the notes, it wouldn't be so helpful.

But I wish you best with your notes and I hope you find someone who helps you!

@AleksM I'm almost done with my third time through all Leo's videos.  Now I get everything.  Repetition is what's important.  On and the one that have written transcripts, I read those too.  Every video before right after the enlightenment contains a written transcript of the videos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Im kinda with @guest on this one, I take notes on every video, but its purely focused on things I dont understand on top of journaling to understand it, so it wouldn't include everything he says. 

Memento Mori

some videos has notes in the comments 

i took notes for 20 videos through one note

if someone wants it i can give it to you in a one note file form