egoless

How would general entrepreneur formulate his LP?

13 posts in this topic

I need suggestions. Let's say you are Entrepreneur with your heart and soul. But you don't have specific business yet. You have an idea in what ways you would like to affect people. What would your domain of mastery, perfect medium and LP statement would be like?

17 minutes ago, egoless said:

I need suggestions. Let's say you are Entrepreneur with your heart and soul. But you don't have specific business yet. You have an idea in what ways you would like to affect people. What would your domain of mastery LOA, perfect medium Inspiration, motivation, & delegation and LP statement would be like? Freedom

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @RichardY Actually that sounds a lot like me haha but shouldn't LP statement include how would you impact and benefit people?

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Freedom

this is actually all I ever wanted. Freedom and emotional mastery, tranquility. 

I hate limiting and labeling myself.

But can simply freedom be LP? it seems way too vague and general. How would you affect world with your freedom

Edited by egoless

@egoless I think that would depend whether you were thinking more along the lines of businessman (Bottom line, When, Where, How etc) or an entreprenur(Constant forays into chaos).

5 minutes ago, RichardY said:

@egoless I think that would depend whether you were thinking more along the lines of businessman (Bottom line, When, Where, How etc) or an entreprenur(Constant forays into chaos).

I would not be corporate businessman at least I don't imagine myself as one at this point. I prefer small and interesting startups. I prefer quality over quantity. I would not be leader of huge organization but I would be strong leader of small and effective team or even be solo entrepreneur. I love exploring and learning new things and then connecting everything together. I would even say that is what I enjoy the most. 

I hate routine and repetitiveness. 

Edited by egoless

11 minutes ago, egoless said:

I would not be corporate businessman at least I don't imagine myself as one at this point. I prefer small and interesting startups. I prefer quality over quantity. I would not be leader of huge organization but I would be strong leader of small and effective team or even be solo entrepreneur. I love exploring and learning new things and then connecting everything together. I would even say that is what I enjoy the most. 

I hate routine and repetitiveness. 

One thing at a time, there's only so much you can hold in consciousness. Perhaps if you could think of one keystone principle that might help, There's that book "The One Thing" maybe take note of the examples and come up with your own.

INTP, Low conscientiousness right? 

38 minutes ago, egoless said:

this is actually all I ever wanted. Freedom and emotional mastery, tranquility. 

I hate limiting and labeling myself.

But can simply freedom be LP? it seems way too vague and general. How would you affect world with your freedom

Love, silly. 

0F14249D-7166-4F42-BFB5-B37190FA0958.png

@egoless I don’t want be able to be around you or read a word you write without feeling the incontestable unrelenting resolve of your constitution in Truth.  I want to feel the pain in your eyes over every word you speak, knowing it diminishes the grace of this moment, to unite us yet again in joy. I want to read the language written in your scars, your dents, your failures, your humility. I want to see that you have nothing.  It shows me that you stopped fucking around a long, long time ago. Your words will not move anyone otherwise. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

I want to read the language written in your scars, your dents, your failures, your humility. I want to see that you have nothing.  It shows me that you stopped fucking around a long, long time ago. Your words will not move anyone otherwise. 

Damn this resonates with me.