Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joseph--

Law Of Attraction Qurery

6 posts in this topic

hey guys,

Been reading about law of attraction and putting it into practice but my cynical voice is still asking why is it any different from daydreaming? Iv spent probably 20 year of daydreamsing from time to time. Visions of punching people in the face who annoy me. scoring loads of goals at football etc etc. If in these fantasies it makes me happy and my sub-conscious cant determine whats real and whats not, how come im not punching people in the face when they dont leave my tea bag in for long enough, and why did i spoon my penalty wide last week when iv smashed it in the top corner a zillion times in my mind?  why are most people not living out there fantasies for that matter?

@joseph-- law of attraction provides you with a great vision, what is your best vision? 

Your whole life is basically a daydream, you just don't realize it yet. Visualization can help put your daydream more into focus. The reason most people don't act on their visualizations is because they belief their current daydream to be 'real', and their visualization just a dream. But you are the one creating your reality, every second of every day. You can change your whole life in a snap of a finger if you loosen your grip on what you think is 'real'.

Most people never get to that point though.It's simple. not easy.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@joseph-- I found that you also need to have a strong desire and faith behind you visualization. In this case even if something goes wrong, you'd not stop but rather persistently move on. Law of attraction doesn't emphasize this and that's perhaps the reason many people say it doesn't work for them.

Law of attraction exists.You must have faith and you must wait.Trust me.

I believe in it. Any ounce of doubt, it won't work as far as expecting good things. 

Bad thoughts tend to manifest quicker. It's easier because there's so much dark matter in the universe. That's my theory by the way.