Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freakrik

The death paradox

6 posts in this topic

In leo's episode about death he talks about how death is the best thing to happen to a living creature. Does this apply to everybody? Or does this only happen to People like leo? Because in an other episode he talked about how we all was hitler. Because god's dreaming all this up. doesn't that mean as soon as ego die another ego dream happens? Can someone explain to me if not @Leo Gura himself?

@Freakrik There is no such thing as “living” or “dead” anything. It’s illusion, an appearance of “alive”. The death of the ego, is the full realization you are the all-that-is. It’s a cosmic joke, you were never alive, and you were never Freakrik.

Have you experienced hell? Hitler? Yeah. Me neither. Lol.

Have you learned yet, from a very wise teacher, to trust your own direct experience.... yet?

?

❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Freakrik There is no such thing as “living” or “dead” anything. It’s illusion, an appearance of “alive”. The death of the ego, is the full realization you are the all-that-is. It’s a cosmic joke, you were never alive, and you were never Freakrik.

Have you learned yet, from a very wise teacher, to trust your own direct experience.... yet?

?

❤️

Bro, are you high right at this moment?

Very wise though.

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

?

❤️

My non existing brain is a mess now.