littleBIG

I keep remembering moments from all my previous dreams,anyone know wtf's going on?

5 posts in this topic

Recently I keep remembering moments from different dreams from my whole life. I would remember a specific scene in one of my dreams, and then realize to myself "oh that was from a dream i had before". They're not recent dreams, I don't know know from when, I just know they're a dream of mine from before. Happens more and more often. What's this mean?

It has been happening the same to me, remembering scenes of dreams from years ago. 

In my experience I would say is the more I raise my own self awareness throught cotemplation, meditation, enquiry etc not only I become aware of the dynamics of my own psyche and others but in relation to dreams, in fact I can trace  back and explore a whole dream I had 5 years ago, but for me that takes quite a lot of focus to be honest. 

What does this mean?  I have no idea nor do I spend my time worrying about the meaning of it. 

Don’t get stuck there, there are more important things in life to focus on?

That's just my personal opinion. 

@littleBIG yes this happens to me. Just pops in out of nowhere when I'm doing random things, like at work. Can be dreams from years ago, even though I've only recently started working on dream recall. I've always had vivid dreams though.  This is much more pronounced sometimes if i smoke a bit of Marijuana but that is not required 

Yes! I had the same thing happen yesterday, and it has happened to me my whole life. Details of forgotten dreams jump out at me, at seemingly random times. You're not alone.  

Vivid dreamsHappened to me alot at vipassanna retreat. Its a sign of the purification process.